JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anyone up for Miscellaneous fun stuff to talk about?

A big welcome to the forum from NZ Sarah, I'm not one of those young ones, but thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I'm one of the quieter ones on this forum. Enjoy yourself.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I have no idea if their are any young ones here like myself. Hopefully I can get responses from some. It's nice to talk to people my age who are both jw and somewhat young. However age doesn't matter feel free to start a random conversation. Or ask me questions haha. :):wub:^_^

Okay sis. What did Jehovah did before he created Jesus? This question should keep your young mind ticking.

Quieter?  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

I agree - why in the world would you think you are one of the quieter ones Mandi? You have voiced so many wonderful thoughts and ideas in so many forums - you have been anything BUT quiet!!! And I'm so glad!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

However age doesn't matter feel free to start a random conversation. Or ask me questions haha. :):wub:^_^

Be careful what you ask for, some of us are known for creating some pretty random conversations. :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I agree - why in the world would you think you are one of the quieter ones Mandi? You have voiced so many wonderful thoughts and ideas in so many forums - you have been anything BUT quiet!!! And I'm so glad!

Luv ya girl.

It was tongue in cheek ... im know im bubbly and talk with my fingers non stop.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

By the way "some of us" actually means "Richard" (aka Tortuga)

I knew you would show up.. :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

By the way "some of us" actually means "Richard" (aka Tortuga)

Oops..double post. What a good way to increase my post count....:)

Edited by Tortuga

Richard, wherever you go, I will follow! haha! (hard to believe I was in here before you, you've made such a huge impact in this forum!)

So many good people here, so little time to get to know everyone...

Okay sis. What did Jehovah did before he created Jesus? This question should keep your young mind ticking.

He created the concept of chocolate and had to create Jesus first so he could use him as a masterworker to implement his grand design of chocolate making.

Let's talk about muffins now. My wife baked some with little marshmallows and put the marshmallows in the dough mix. Now the marshmallows have disappeared and the muffins taste funny. I think she should have waited until the muffins had been baked just fluffy enough to be garnished with the marshmallows and put them on top and back in the oven for another minute or two.

I really wish she'd let me try my hand at baking but she always insists it's her job.