JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2746 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

7 minutes ago, Mykyl said:

Download speed is extremely slow.

I had to give up.  The estimated download time was between 18 hours and 1 day.  And it didn't change for a whole hour.  I will have to go to town and use a faster internet connection.

weird I was watching it on broadcast, the sound turned off ,When I went to reboot there was no more video up

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

The Ukraine video made me cry...tears of joy. Yes sad.gif

As did the video with Sister Luzanno.^_^

The reminders to never become a stumbling block, 

and to be freely forgiving, help us to remain lovingly united...in peace.LOVE Warmth and feeling.gif

Brotherhood Bond.jpg

The October song is beautiful.  Music colorful notes.gif

Will have to watch the closed captioning to

hear the correct lyrics, though.  

(Advanced in years with old ears.YES Grinning.gif)

Another spiritual feast...in our spiritual paradise.YES Happy.gif

Awesome sparkling.gif

Praise Jah!Grin Big.gif

And a great big Thanks! 

to all our hardworking brothers and sisters whose labors of love make these amazing broadcasts possible.

CLAP2318.GIFCLAP2619.GIFCLAP Bounce.gifClap grin.gifCLAP17.GIFclap 1.gifClapping.gif

Clap hat.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

6 hours ago, Mykyl said:

Download speed is extremely slow.

5 hours ago, jwhess said:

I had to give up.  The estimated download time was between 18 hours and 1 day.  And it didn't change for a whole hour.  I will have to go to town and use a faster internet connection.

Hhmmm. I didn't have any trouble. It downloaded at my usual speed. Maybe by now everyone is finished downloading the audio version of the new songbook from jw.org, thereby taking a load off the servers. That took some time!

Just now, a3a27988 said:

Where is the October monthly broadcast can't find it on the library app 

It's on JW Broadcasting but it isn't on JW Library yet. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, a3a27988 said:

Thanks for your information but how do you get it on JW.org  I checked our already couldn't find it I did a search to 

It's not on JW.org that I know of, however it is on JW Broadcasting and you can get to JW Broadcasting (JWB) from JW.org or JW Library (JWL).

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Lett's talk was powerful.

The Bible, time and time again, defies conventional wisdom about personal rights which works to the overall benefit of all. The talks given by both brothers highlighted the need to be unselfish and taking the initiative to pursue peace. In this world, personal rights take precedent over peace. In the Christian Congregation, its the opposite, or at least it should be.

I thought the sister who was dating the brother did well in heeding those little warning signs. She talked it over with her parents and "Shaun". She realized she would be okay on her own. Maybe they weren't right for each other or maybe he needed more time to mature. But they finally decided not to marry.  I would imagine that would be very difficult, but it saved much heartache later on.

8 hours ago, boodles said:

I thought the sister who was dating the brother did well in heeding those little warning signs. She talked it over with her parents and "Shaun". She realized she would be okay on her own. Maybe they weren't right for each other or maybe he needed more time to mature. But they finally decided not to marry.  I would imagine that would be very difficult, but it saved much heartache later on.

I liked that video, the brother wasn't doing anything 'wrong', he just didn't have the maturity that she was looking for. It's a good example of why we shouldn't judge someones decisions while they are looking for a marriage mate. 

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I liked that video, the brother wasn't doing anything 'wrong', he just didn't have the maturity that she was looking for. It's a good example of why we shouldn't judge someones decisions while they are looking for a marriage mate. 

Exactly so.  There are no doubt plenty of sisters who share his interests and would be delighted to have him.  It's important to be well-matched as a couple... they simply weren't well-matched.