JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Library on DVD

I'm still running Version 17.0 build 6435 and it says there's no updates.

Can someone PM a link to a manual update, please?

:help:

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

2 hours ago, Musky said:

Thanks - I just downloaded the update and tried to install, but it says the update package has already been applied????

I dont have any access to anything prior to 2016 though?

Help? :)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

18 minutes ago, Musky said:

When you are on the "home page" with the daily text, does it display the weeks meeting schedule?

Nope, totally blank

3 hours ago, Superdonk said:

I'm still running Version 17.0 build 6435 and it says there's no updates.

Can someone PM a link to a manual update, please?

:help:

Is that the WTLIB 2016 or 2015?

You need the 2017 Version 18...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

5 minutes ago, Superdonk said:

Its off the 2015 disc, not the 2016. is that why?

What is the latest WT in your WTLIB?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, carlos said:

Don, forget the 2015 edition, install the 2016 one. It's the final DVD version. I'm sending you a PM with the link.

Immediately after installing it a new update will be detected.

Thank you Carlos!

Thanks you everyone!

15 minutes ago, Alexa said:

How to transfer it brother Chuck? :) 

If you have the DVD, copy all files to a folder and then use a compression program like "winRAR" to create a zip file. Then upload it to a file storage site like "Google drive" or "OneDrive" etc and then just send a download link.

22 minutes ago, jwhess said:

In my update the newest Watchtower is May 2017 study edition and #3 public addition.

:thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 3/8/2017 at 2:47 PM, futurepromise said:

What you need is the Watchtower Library 2016 DVD. The latest updates itself. Do you need the latest? If you need it, PM me.

Sorry not to have replied sooner. Internet has been out. I guess I didn't read this topic closely enough. Last CD I have is the 2015. Our KH hasn't got the 2016 one yet. I can install it once we get it. It's been a long wait. Thanks, though.

My husband just told me that our congregation has a copy that's being circulated around. Wish it would come our way soon!

• 3 weeks later...