JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What's the Weather like where you live?

Snow? Nooooooo.

And Richard send some of that 70-80 degrees up this way. It started raining this morning and it's so dark. I was complaining to Jehovah this morning at 7am because it's still dark! Asked him WHY we have to suffer with winter....why oh why. Can't stand this season. Yea I know I'm bellyaching, I'll quit now, maybe

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

8 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Snow? Nooooooo.

And Richard send some of that 70-80 degrees up this way. It started raining this morning and it's so dark. I was complaining to Jehovah this morning at 7am because it's still dark! Asked him WHY we have to suffer with winter....why oh why. Can't stand this season. Yea I know I'm bellyaching, I'll quit now, maybe

I see from the weather map you are getting dumped on ️🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧 . 50*, feels lik3 43*. 

We have 46*f feels like 44*. So far just cloudy now. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Yep, dumped!! I don't like wet feet....this morning I got wet feet.

Time to go get my new boots. Lew found an ankle high barn type boot at the local Englund Marine (store), I love my barn boots but won't do for work, these shorter ones are perfect.

Sigh, this means I'm adapting to winter

images.jpg.1bee3be57fb080f0d098df7353c713b2.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 2 weeks later...

O it’s a typical Michigan fall day. It might happen off and on. Probably won’t stay at all. 

The sun keeps popping in and out.

its about 36 degrees F, or 2 C

26 minutes ago, Loopy said:

O it’s a typical Michigan fall day. It might happen off and on. Probably won’t stay at all. 

Ground was covered with snow this morning but it has since melted.

Seems weird to see snow on the ground when the leaves are still all on the trees.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Forcast for Central Oregon Coast: Unseasonably highs in the mid seventies, clear skies, light to moderate NE winds.

I hope this is the new normal. Our dalias are blooming for the second time this year. Lawn is still a deep brown, just the way I like it. :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 hours ago, Loopy said:

2c or not 2c, that is the question.....😎

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

We're in a weather heat wave. I'm loving it. It was over 70 degrees today. Sat in the sun, have a terrible sinus infection that's affecting my whole body. Never knew it could affect my muscles like this. Hoping the sun will bake it out of me. Supposed to be nice for another week....bring it on. So sick Lew used my.....MY riding mower tonight. I don't usually relinquish it to him (he works with GIANT machines) but he was a good boy, did great.

Supposed to be like this for a week, I'm good!

We have been remarkably dry for the last couple of weeks. Couple days ago it was in the 70s which is very unusual for the Pacific Northwest. Today is absolutely stunning, out in service sitting in the car waiting while the friends get an afternoon snack, just enjoying sun and watching people walking by

No heat or hot water? Ouch 

Here in the balmy U P of Michigan it’s 39* and feels like 33*. ☹️☹️☹️☹️  

I can see the heating 💸💸💸💸💸 flying out of the house.

8 minutes ago, Loopy said:

No heat or hot water? Ouch 

Here in the balmy U P of Michigan it’s 39* and feels like 33*. ☹️☹️☹️☹️  

I can see the heating 💸💸💸💸💸 flying out of the house.

Nope. None. Nada. Zero. 

It's on now though, happily. 😀

On 10/7/2018 at 10:15 AM, Tortuga said:

It's so windy here that even the man in the moon is squinting his eyes...

Maybe he don't like the cheese he's made of? (okay so maybe that was corny?)

Orrr, maybe he's mad with that cow who jumped over him.

Edited by Luezette

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 4:30 PM, Tortuga said:

Same here. High 70s to low 80s and clear. Miserable man that I am...:lol:

Just more of the same...

The 10 day forecast is mid 70s, clear and sunny.

Oh, will the torture ever end? :eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

It's pretty special out there today in Sunny Perth.  A nice comfortable 22C/73F for out in service.  I love these days! :sunshine:

Our 10 day forecast is 73F each day and 44F at night...

Oh the humanity :eek:

12 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

It's pretty special out there today in Sunny Perth.  A nice comfortable 22C/73F for out in service.  I love these days! :sunshine:

8 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Our 10 day forecast is 73F each day and 44F at night...

Oh the humanity :eek:

I must remember the 242nd commandment:

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors' climate.

^_^

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Spellwreck

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif