JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What's the Weather like where you live?

Looks like artic weather is everywhere.

Once again Yooper (U P of Michigan) winter weather is ramping up. 

Snow bands heading east east from North Dakota and Minnesota. 

We’re back into the Winter weather Advisory 😢9F6FEB25-CDB8-407A-AF60-8F2687326CC1.thumb.jpeg.ee3dbfa1eaea637fe7a6a2829c1846bb.jpeg

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Partialy cloudy, temp. 51 f., wind 4 mph from the N.

To see what it looks like at the moment click on my avatar.

This weather is getting so boring. :whistling:

7 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Looks like artic weather is everywhere.

Once again Yooper (U P of Michigan) winter weather is ramping up. 

Snow bands heading east east from North Dakota and Minnesota. 

We’re back into the Winter weather Advisory 😢9F6FEB25-CDB8-407A-AF60-8F2687326CC1.thumb.jpeg.ee3dbfa1eaea637fe7a6a2829c1846bb.jpeg

At least it doesn't look boring!

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

When I got up a little after 6AM - it was 30° F - but it warmed up to the mid 60's F by the afternoon

Should be a bit warmer tonight ... but, rain could be here by Wed :(

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I don't even know if I can say this. I could get bumped from the forum. But truth will out. While mowing the lawn late this afternoon  under weak sunshine, o wind, and 48 degrees, I noticed dafodifls sprouting and a robin on the back fence.

Will this madness never end! :whistling:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I can always have someone load a rail car or 2 or 3 and have it transported to your house. I could always call the local paper mill where I used to work.

No one here would miss it. :lol1:

I mean we we have more on the way.

Edited by Loopy

21 hours ago, Loopy said:

No one here would miss it. :lol1:

I mean we we have more on the way.

Know what you mean. We are to get 1 to 2" of snow before it turns to freezing rain tonight and rain tomorrow. We get off light in London this time, except for the cold.

+6C 🌴 for high tomorrow then Cold again - below normal by several degrees. -11 C for Saturday high -15 C low for Friday night. 🕸️

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Well, I just got a Weather Bug notice that we will in a winter storm warning from 2 pm Thursday till 7 am Friday.

Here by the lake we really haven’t had that much snow the past few days while under the advisory. The wind was from the south.

That just might change now.

Tomorrow the north winds will crank up to 40 mph. 😳

We’ll see if Alger County gets the 4-9 inches. Ugh!

Not looking forward to traveling in that weather tomorrow. My spiritual mom has a court hearing scheduled because of her “crazy” 🤪former landlady. 

E59EFF81-CB92-4737-A984-2D9E19291194.jpeg

You know it is wild and crazy weather out there.

We really have not had a winter. My begonia continues to bloom and Shasta Daisy has two new blooms coming up. This is January for goodness sake. It's not that I want snow or freezing weather because I sincerely don't, but it's a little worrisome about not having a snow pack for summer time.

It's supposed to be partly sunny and mid-50s this weekend so apparently I'll be mowing lawn by Sunday.

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Drove home after dark from service. Had icy rain all day, but now It's an ice sheet. I was glad to make it inside. Tomorrow should be in the 50s.  Last Thursday night, I was assistant to the very first talk under new format. Tomorrow, I am subbing for first return visit (the part right after video) My assistant was in this morning's car group, so we got to practice the part. 

Edited by kejedo

Well, here in Alger county (where both Friends just call me Ross and I live) we have been bouncing back and forth from one Weather Advisory to Weather Warnings. Well, starting 7 am tomorrow Tuesday thru 7 pm Wednesday (here we go again) we are under another Winter Storm Warning. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

DE20D405-6F70-4991-B3BB-2BC96EB7D40F.jpeg

So sad to hear about your extremely cold nasty weather. Is this unusual for you folks ? Is it usually this cold and dramatic ?

Your meeting is probably going to be cancelled again this week right?

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

So sad to hear about your extremely cold nasty weather. Is this unusual for you folks ? Is it usually this cold and dramatic ?

Your meeting is probably going to be cancelled again this week right?

No meeting’s been cancelled yet. Only us cowards of being caught in something stay home and listen in...even if we are only 4 miles from the K H. 

If others want to take their chances of creating or getting into an accident want to take that chance that’s fine. I couldn’t live with myself if I hurt someone because of being in the roads in weather like this.

Sunday morning I scooped snow from house to garage and than worked on the driveway in front of garage. My fingers were so cold (frost bitten many years ago) and hurt I crawled into my recliner and my blankie and listened in...with a cup of hot cocoa. LOL. 

Edited by Loopy