JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

“calm before the storm,”

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2330 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

PRESIDENT Donald Trump made a cryptic remark on Thursday about the present time possibly representing the “calm before the storm,” but declined to specify what specific crisis — if any — he was referring to.

Trump made the remark during a photo opportunity at the White House as he and First Lady Melania prepared to have dinner with military leaders and their spouses, following a meeting with the officers.

“You guys know what this represents? Maybe it’s the calm before the storm,” Trump said, according to CNN.

http://www.news.com.au/world/donald-trump-refers-to-the-calm-before-the-storm-in-cryptic-white-house-remark/news-story/c68e394750bc36df2d1610cc46375551

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I read a lot, and half of it are lies. So it is very hard for me to tell if a story is completely true. Especialy cause I don't live in the US, it is hard to tell what the weight of these stories are.

One of the stories I read about is November the 4th. About antifa wants to 'occupy' until Trump and pence resign.

I read about that they want to use vandalism, steal weapons from peoples houses and use them. Use knifes etc.

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/10/what-is-going-on-november-4th-a-day-of-chaos-according-to-the-left/#axzz4uaDI2mIZ

As an outsider I don't know the weight of it. But it looks serious to me.

It is exactly what's written in Matthew 24:12.

It can, on the other hand, have something to do with NK. Or perhaps UN. Who will tell?

One thing is for sure. This world is changing by the day now.

The meeting of President Trump with his military was the same night that Belshazzar met with his military.The night of October 5. Sure is a coincidence and does not mean absolutely nothing is just coincidence. This autumn feels different. The world is falling apart but Jehovah's organization continues to move forward and up. Truly we can not give up now more than ever. Only a love and an unshakable faith along with loyalty, endurance and courage will help us to continue and pass the final test. The undeserved kindness of Jehovah will be with all those who are loyal to him.

This is on my mind and heart for the near future! 

PhotoGrid_1507306492594.jpg

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

The USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier along with a guided-missile cruiser and a nuclear-powered submarine are on their way to the Korean Peninsula to prepare for a potential war with North Korea, while Pyongyang reportedly plans new missiles tests. As of Friday afternoon, the USS Ronald Reagan, with nearly 80 aircraft on board, was in the South China Sea on its way to the shores of US ally South Korea. https://www.rt.com/usa/405923-reagan-north-korea-drills-south-korea-russia/

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Just read about this on an alterate news outlet in Germany, the mainstream media haven't spoken about it (yet)

Sounds kind of scary, from a purely worldly geopolitical perspective, of course.

It's on the mainstream news in Australia.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/10/07/donald-trump-talks-of--calm-before-storm-.html

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/06/trump-talks-calm-storm-meeting-military-aides

Apparently everytime he opens his mouth stuff falls out that surprises everyone.  The WH staff tried to clear it up and couldn't.  Trumps own explanation was "you'll find out".

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

39 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Apparently everytime he opens his mouth stuff falls out that surprises everyone.  The WH staff tried to clear it up and couldn't.  Trumps own explanation was "you'll find out".

When you know something but can't tell anyone; it's irresistible to drop hints / tease it. 

"You'll find out" , while ominous in itself, always makes me think 'sooner' rather than 'later'.    :poke:

35 minutes ago, Doug said:

When you know something but can't tell anyone; it's irresistible to drop hints / tease it. 

"You'll find out" , while ominous in itself, always makes me think 'sooner' rather than 'later'.    :poke:

...or something fell out of his open mouth and now he is trying to play it off...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Trump makes cryptic comment again:

President Donald Trump tweeted Saturday that 25 years of agreements with North Korea have failed, "making fools" of US negotiators.

Then he added cryptically that "only one thing will work."
Asked by reporters later Saturday about the cryptic tweet, Trump would only say: "You'll figure that out pretty soon."

On 10/6/2017 at 5:33 PM, Gregexplore said:

The USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier along with a guided-missile cruiser and a nuclear-powered submarine are on their way to the Korean Peninsula to prepare for a potential war with North Korea

If these were earnest war preparations, there would be more than just 2 ships and a submarine. 

11 hours ago, Shawnster said:

If these were earnest war preparations, there would be more than just 2 ships and a submarine. 

Perhaps he wants to win a war with 3 ships  and have a name printed in the Guinness book? LOL :lol1:

Anyway ..that's overkill..he does not need a submarine ...LOL ...LOL

Edited by Gregexplore

That is a very interesting observation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Trump is visiting Asia and will be in SK and Japan. If Kim of the North is serious about bombing something you would think this gives him an interesting opportunity. ..:scared: