JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What’s your favourite thing Jehovah created and why

I’ve been thinking about Jehovah’s wonderful creation and what makes me happy.  I love flowers but I think my favourite thing is birds - specifically parrots.  Their colours make me feel happy and they are so clever.  Truly wonderfully made. 

So so what’s your favourite and why?

I love flowers, I love birds too, but I sure do love puppies. I love babies too, and people, young people, old people, I can't decide. Mountains are wonderful, sunsets, so many things to love. I most of all love the prospects of a New World where I can enjoy all these things except "old people". What a wonderful father we have. Nice topic. 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Let me see...sunsets, flowers, kitties, doggies, good humans, sunshine, the lizards and snakes that hang out in my flowers. Color, lots of color, ears, love to hear, coordination, love to dance. Brain, exciting to learn. Contentment...as you can see, I could go on. Smell of fresh cut grass. Smiles, laughter, hugs. Sunny days, blue skies...oh, birds. I just love them. Ahh, butterflies, bees and the sounds of a summer morning, at 5 AM. The morning singers. Song birds. Just to lay there and listen. Summer breeze. Night sky...oh, the sea, and all that goes with it. Warm sand, agates, the ocean. The smell that is like nothing else. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I'm with Doug on music 🎼🎵🎶

Hmmm Idk if I have a favorite single creation. I have a lot of favorites more in how things are made.

Math and physics are comforting. I don't understand a lot of it, but it's a comfort to know that what's true on earth is true on the other side of the universe; if, hypotethically, there were life on the other side of the universe, many of the same rules would apply to it.

The existence of color and how it works.

The way chemicals and elements are, the way DNA is, and how everything is data that can be interacted with.

The way the human brain is made so that we can interact with things.

I mean, humans have messed up a lot of things on earth, but....we also made a movie by moving individual atoms. That kinda blows me away. We can manipulate tiny little things that without the aid of technology, you couldn't see.

It  is difficult to have a favourite when there are so many wonderful things that enhance our life.  However if i have to choose then it is dogs, the smell of gum trees, the sound of rain on a tin roof, the magnificence of a thunder and lightning storm and fragrant lillies. 

I would have to say Jesus..our exempler and savior,  my husband (my only "family" member) in the truth, my spiritual family here on JW Talk, Meekspace, IG who post such spiritually encouraging pictures and thoughts, JW ORG, our purple app and all it's content..and....HORSES!!!😍

default_encourage.gif

Edited by SUNRAY

add gif

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

1 hour ago, SUNRAY said:

I would have to say Jesus..our exempler and savior,  my husband (my only "family" member) in the truth, my spiritual family here on JW Talk, Meekspace, IG who post such spiritually encouraging pictures and thoughts, JW ORG, our purple app and all it's content..and....HORSES!!!😍

default_encourage.gif

Yes horses are the best thing that Jehovah made.😁

Sorry ,I can't pick just one thing.  At this point in my life  I'm going with Music , Food  and the scent of flowers and  blossoms . I love that  their variety just might be infinite.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

Beautiful colors. Birds, flowers, etc., sun rises and as it sets. 

Color makes everything beautiful.

Cant wait to see how vibrant they will be in the new system. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

19 minutes ago, Loopy said:

I woulda thought you’d say: Mmmmm Mmmmm. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

My wife helped make the breakfast goodies for the Assembly Hall maintenance workers today. She made Chocolate Chip scones with a roasted almond topping, Apricot & Orange scones and Pineapple & Coconut scones. I am grateful Jehovah provided the ingredients and gave my wife the skill to bake...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I admire nature, particularly the waterfalls and the Swiss Alps and the mighty Himalayas.

I look with admiration the beautiful colored birds, fish and butterflies.

Birds and fishes show Shining colors.

But one of the most exotic creation I feel is fruits.

Imagine all trees are brown.

But each tree /plants give different fruits.

How the sweetness is mixed differently in each fruit.

Mangoes
Watermelon
Chikus
Apples
Grapes
Guava
Bananas
Cherries
Strawberries
Goose berries
Oranges
Musk melons
Figs
Tender coconuts

Each with different sweet taste and each with its unique health benefits. And so many variety.

All make your mouth watery and juicy.

I love cashews and other nuts too.

Simple groundnuts are also very tasty.

And the amazing body Jehovah God has created.

Brain
Six senses
Stomach and it's digestive system
Blood
Hands
Legs

Recently I watched a programme on how we hear.

How muscles and bones react to the sound as it reaches our ear drums.

I just cried with admiration at how our God has wonderfully made us.

And when we look at the uniqueness of the Great Bible....

Also our ever caring organisation.

And I have again and again given thanks to our God for letting you people find me.

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Was kidding in the last sentence.

Actually I feel so happy with you all brothers. and sisters.
And I am glad that we all met.

OK.

Even the make up of our face is so beautiful.

Imagine all with two eyes ,one , two ears but different.

Also I imagined if there was no hair on our heads...
My my ,
we will not look so beautiful.

And when i went for a root canal I understood the Great value of our teeth.

The powerful eyes
The alert nose
The perfect ear
The multi-use mouth and tongue.

The list goes on.

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

That's a nice topic.

I'd say the human body. Not that I'm particularly handsome (I'm not lol), but you know, the intricate mix of bodily functions and components that can makes you feel soooo good and refreshed sometimes (getting rarer and rarer in these last days).

You know, the feeling of awe and deep happiness and well-being you can bodily experience when you enjoy a quiet sunset for example.