JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for March 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1615 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 3/6/2019 at 10:53 PM, halfspanishlee said:

I actually know that sister in the video His mother her name is sonia

South London, right?

We lived for years in a flat like that. 

Preaching on the balconies is fine in good weather, but in winter when the wnd blows the rain horizontal, you have to remember the sheep always live on the top floor and the angels want you up there!😊

Edited by sunshine

2 hours ago, sunshine said:

South London, right?

We lived for years in a flat like that. 

Preaching on the balconies is fine in good weather, but in winter when the wnd blows the rain horizontal, you have to remember the sheep always live on the top floor and the angels want you up there!😊

LOL..

Aaahh so called 'in door' territory.. but only for the vertical rain :)

I used to live on an estate that was 70% blocks of flats and no door entry system. it was a haven when pioneering and you needed indoor territory. Then came door entry systems. You just wanted someone to let you in then. Then the nail in the coffin... you had to press each bell/button individually and stay outside unless called in; even then you had to go back out to the wall of buttons, afterwards. You could not carry on inside... Now most of the blocks have been pulled down anyway now.

On 3/2/2019 at 7:21 AM, WilliamChew said:

Sorry I won't be able to post the transcript this month as I'm away on holiday in Japan till

mid March

Does anyone have a transcript for the broadcast this month since our dear brother Chew is not able to do it this time? Because of my severe hearing problem I get very little from the broadcast without being able to read the transcript. I would really appreciate receiving one.
Thank you,
Inge
Niagara Falls

4 hours ago, inge said:

Does anyone have a transcript for the broadcast this month since our dear brother Chew is not able to do it this time? Because of my severe hearing problem I get very little from the broadcast without being able to read the transcript. I would really appreciate receiving one.
Thank you,
Inge
Niagara Falls

do you sign ASL?

6 hours ago, inge said:

Thank you,
Inge
Niagara Falls

You're hard of hearing too, huh? When you watch the broadcast on JW Broadcasting, click on the cog wheel icon at the top right...

JWB.thumb.jpg.85bb2bcf0d8df639bbafa2ab443324c5.jpg

Once you're in there you can select the option Display subtitles when available. Make sure you click on Save when you're done, and then X to exit. Then you will see the "transcript" as it plays. (That's where William gets his transcripts... from the subtitles embedded in the videos.)

1 hour ago, Hope said:

@Tortuga - my brother are you going to load up this month's talk onto your site? :D Pretty please? :D:D❤️ 

I like to wait until the talk is posted and then use the official edit. Please let me know when it gets posted.

BTW: the recent Morning Worship was converted yesterday. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

For those interested in the german music video lyrics: (hope there are no errors)

Start of music video at 00:43:48,942
Title: Dank Jehova sind wir eins (Thanks to Jehovah we are one)

Probleme überall auf unsrer Welt.

Man sich nur Frieden wünschte, dann auch hält.

Jemand verzweifelt ruft: „Veränderung!“ Aber auf Jehova wir ganz fest vertraun.

Wir halten uns eng an sein Wort und wir sind kein Teil dieser Welt.

Von Liebe lassen wir uns motiviern, und teiln die Botschaft, die berührt.

Wir spürn die Liebe der Bruderschaft, und obwohl unterschiedlich, dank Jehova sind wir eins.

Egal wo wir grad sind, in welchem Land, wir sind Familie, gehn Hand in Hand.

Sorgen vergehen bald, doch Hoffnung bleibt.

Die neue Welt ist schon zum Greifen nah.

Also vertraun wir seinem Wort und wir sind kein Teil dieser Welt.

Wir spürn die Liebe der Bruderschaft, und obwohl unterschiedlich, dank Jehova sind wir eins.

Sind wir eins.

So lasst uns nun den Mut bewahrn, denn wir sind kein Teil dieser Welt.

Wir spürn die Liebe der Bruderschaft, und obwohl unterschiedlich, dank Jehova ... Von Liebe lassen wir uns motiviern, und teiln die Botschaft, die berührt.

end of music video at 00:46:54,661

6 hours ago, WilliamChew said:

Thanks, Brother Chew!!!  Hope you had a wonderful time on your vacation!!!

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 3/12/2019 at 2:59 PM, Hope said:

@Tortuga - my brother are you going to load up this month's talk onto your site? :D Pretty please? :D:D❤️ 

Done. :thumbsup:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 weeks later...

I just LOVE the "With Jehovah, We Are One" in Congolese Sign Language.  If you haven't watched it please do and tell me if it isn't the coolest thing ever!😎  I don't speak the language but the two brothers together almost make me feel I do.  

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/VODOriginalSongs/pub-jwb_201903_14_VIDEO

Screenshot-20190407-001954.jpg

Edited by sunshine

I just LOVE the "With Jehovah, We Are One" in Congolese Sign Language.  If you haven't watched it please do and tell me if it isn't the coolest thing ever!  I don't speak the language but the two brothers together almost make me feel I do.  
https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/VODOriginalSongs/pub-jwb_201903_14_VIDEO

Screenshot-20190407-001954.jpg&key=7a800161dc953a861f093b9dcac99e053084190fb42a30c4823ce7b1a1b7a6db

It’s very cool. As far as I know, this is the first original song to be produced in Congolese Sign Language. This sign language is used where Lingala is spoken, I’m told.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 7 months later...
On 3/4/2019 at 8:29 AM, Thesauron said:

What do you think about the new video series “Lessons From the Watchtower”?

Are there any more videos in this new series?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”