JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for March 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1615 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just downloaded in Romanian. In a few moments we'll watch it!🙄

14 minutes ago, Jako said:

English please arrive. You are late..

Sorry, guys...as much as I enjoy your company. ..You'll have to excuse me for about an hour :ecstatic::crush:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

Has the English version ever been this late before?

It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon here and still nothing.

Is this the correct URL?

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=All&langwritten=E&pub=jwb&issue=201903

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

12 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Has the English version ever been this late before?

It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon here and still nothing.

Is this the correct URL?

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=All&langwritten=E&pub=jwb&issue=201903

Last year one time it did not get posted until 5:00 PM.

18 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Last year one time it did not get posted until 5:00 PM.

Yes, it had been posted more than once at around 5:30-6:00 central standard time last year.

Edited by Brother Jack

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

2 hours ago, Jako said:

English please arrive. You are late..

I know! Anxiously waiting too! 

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

26 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Yeah, but so far it's only in 720p resolution. But who cares?

Oh Yes! The real reason I'm on here at this moment...! The original new song is entitled We Are One. I've converted it to mp3 format for those who would like to listen to it on their respective phones... It's part of my song collection, and will stay there until the "official" version is released in a couple of weeks.

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Yeah, but so far it's only in 720p resolution. But who cares?

Oh Yes! The real reason I'm on here at this moment...! The original new song is entitled We Are One. I've converted it to mp3 format for those who would like to listen to it on their respective phones... It's part of my song collection, and will stay there until the "official" version is released in a couple of weeks.

Yay, thank you!  How wonderful it's in a different (not Western) style!!!! ❤️  I love it!

I can't share any Broadcast link 'til it's on the "official" site... or I get the side-eye from everyone.  I'll be happy when it's on JWB! :D 

Edited by Hope

1 hour ago, rocket said:

Doesn't show for me. Maybe in a few minutes.

It was only available in the highest KB, 720P? 440MB, I think.  

I didn't care.  

I would have downloaded it even if it was a billion MB. ^_^

It will be so interesting to see what awaits us in the New World.

Because these broadcasts always seem to exceed even my wildest imaginings.

I tell myself they can't possibly get any better than the last one.

But they always do. ❤️^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 minutes ago, Hope said:

Wow, it's 8.42pm Eastern/Bethel time... I wonder why the Broadcast has not posted?

Oh, sorry. Check now....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It’s on JW Broadcasting :)

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/StudioMonthly2019/pub-jwb_201903_1_VIDEO

Edited by Brother Jack

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

13 hours ago, Thesauron said:

What do you think about the new video series “Lessons From the Watchtower”?

I'm so lost, when did this appear and where do I find it? I'm usually up on all this. 

13 hours ago, Thesauron said:

What do you think about the new video series “Lessons From the Watchtower”?

I'm curious to see how that is developed.  I also wonder if we are one step closer to having videos as part of the congregation WT study..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D