JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for March 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1621 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

6 hours ago, Sheep said:

Yeah, but so far it's only in 720p resolution. But who cares?

Oh Yes! The real reason I'm on here at this moment...! The original new song is entitled We Are One. I've converted it to mp3 format for those who would like to listen to it on their respective phones... It's part of my song collection, and will stay there until the "official" version is released in a couple of weeks.

With Jehovah, We Are One—Lingala - Record posting of original song after the broadcast!! I guess the English one may take some time though. Please don’t take the mp3 version down yet.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201903_9_VIDEO

Edited by Skye

add

7 hours ago, Skye said:

With Jehovah, We Are One—Lingala - Record posting of original song after the broadcast!! I guess the English one may take some time though. Please don’t take the mp3 version down yet.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201903_9_VIDEO

All right, I've added the Lingala version of the song to my collection.

4 hours ago, Dages said:

well well well, again a GT talk. We really are prepared. Thank you Jehovah.

Yup. Again. Right behind the annual meeting with the breakdown of the GT timeline. The governing body must really feel we are close. They talk about it a whole lot now. 

We are most definitely being prepared for things to come. 

What a wonderful broadcast yet again! Neutrality is urgent in these last days....

Also I liked what bro Morris said in his morning worship segment, that we don’t know the sequence of events that’s true,  but said that Jehovah has been kind to us by letting us know how it all begins with the P&S call & then the destruction of BTG....

So let’s keep busy in Jehovah service, all the time keeping an eye on world events so we’re prepared for that day. I am convinced Jehovah will protect his people during the GT weather we are in prison or not.......

The architecture tells me the Bible Principle segment was probably filmed, in my home city  London, probably South London... The accents in this segment were do familiar to me

Webp-net-resizeimage-1.jpg

I enjoyed the new series on Lessons from the Watchtower... it seems we really have to be on point regarding neutrality!

Edited by sunshine

What an uplifting song for this month's broadcast!  If anyone here wants to learn the English version, I took the liberty of learning the lyrics a few hours ago. Enjoy! :)

(Please excuse any errors.)

With Jehovah, We Are One

Ayé ----

1. The trouble in the world
     Disunity
     No matter where we live
     No harmony.

Ayé ----

2. There's people suffering
     Fighting for change.
     But among God's people
     We trust in His name.

[Pre-Chorus]
     So we must stick close to His Word
     And remain no part of this world.

[CHORUS]
     With love ---- in every little thing we do  (ayé ayé ayé)
     Show love as we spread the Good News.
     And feel ---- the love of the brotherhood  (ayé ayé ayé)
     Though we stand out as different (ayé)
     With Jehovah we are one.

Ayé...ye ye ye ye ye ye
     Ayé...ye ye ye ye
     Ya!

3. No matter where we go
     From sea to sea
     With God's people we find true family.
     Yes, there's anxieties
     But hope is real  (aah ----)
     A paradise to come
     True peace is near.

(Ayé ayé ayé ayé)

[Pre-Chorus]
     So we keep trusting in His Word
     And remain no part of this world.  (ayé ayé ayé ayé....ayé ayé ayé ayé ---)

[CHORUS]
     Though we stand out as different (ayé---)
     With Jehovah we are one.
     We are one ---  (ayé ayé ayé ---)

[BRIDGE]
     So let's stay faithful and endure. (ayé---)

[CHORUS]
     With Jehovah we know ----  (ayé ayé ayé)
     In every little thing  we do
     Show love as we spread the Good News
     And feel ---- the love of the brotherhood (ayé ayé aye)
     With Jehovah we are one.

Ayé ayé
     Ayé ayé

We are one.     (ayé ayé)
     We are one ---- (ayé ayé)
     We are one.     (ayé----)

Edited by Omoyeme

21 hours ago, Saffron said:

Yup. Again. Right behind the annual meeting with the breakdown of the GT timeline. The governing body must really feel we are close. They talk about it a whole lot now. 

Its really encouraging for me to hear this again. We are really close. 

When I was a  student at school , I like to study history but I found out that it's horrible.. Injustice, slavery, suffering are part of history. 

In Jehovah's new world. All of these will be erased. 

7 hours ago, Omoyeme said:

What an uplifting song for this month's broadcast!  If anyone here wants to learn the English version, I took the liberty of learning the lyrics a few hours ago. Enjoy! :)

(Please excuse any errors.)

With Jehovah, We Are One

Ayé ----

1. The trouble in the world
     Disunity
     No matter where we live
     No harmony.

Ayé ----

2. There's people suffering
     Fighting for change.
     But among God's people
     We trust in His name.

[Pre-Chorus]
     So we must stick close to His Word

[CHORUS]
     Though we stand out as different (ayé)
     With Jehovah we are one.

Ayé...ye ye ye ye ye ye
     Ayé...ye ye ye ye
     Ya!

3. No matter where we go
     From sea to sea
     With God's people we find true family.
     Yes, there's anxieties
     But hope is real  (aah ----)
     A paradise to come
     True peace is near.

(Ayé ayé ayé ayé)

[Pre-Chorus]
     So we keep trusting in His Word
     And remain no part of this world.  (ayé ayé ayé ayé....ayé ayé ayé ayé ---)

[CHORUS]
     With Jehovah we are one.
     We are one ---  (ayé ayé ayé ---)

[BRIDGE]
     So let's stay faithful and endure. (ayé---)

[CHORUS]
     With Jehovah we know ----  (ayé ayé ayé)
     In every little thing  we do
     Show love as we spread the Good News
     And feel ---- the love of the brotherhood (ayé ayé aye)
     With Jehovah we are one.

Ayé ayé
     Ayé ayé

We are one ---- (ayé ayé)
     We are one.     (ayé----)

I really like this song... and I think it sounds even better in Lingala.  You can hear the brother's voice is more relaxed; it sounds wonderful! ❤️ 

Do you know what "ayé" means?  Or is it just a sound to fill in background like "hey or la-la" or something?

2 hours ago, Hope said:

I really like this song... and I think it sounds even better in Lingala.  You can hear the brother's voice is more relaxed; it sounds wonderful! ❤️ 

Do you know what "ayé" means?  Or is it just a sound to fill in background like "hey or la-la" or something?

I love this tune myself and definitely appreciate more the Lingala version. To be honest, I believe "ayé " is a part of what's called vocal improvisation/rhythmic syllables to enhance the melody. (Somewhat akin to what we know in this region as doowop or scatting.)  IMO, they sound like professionals.

13 hours ago, sunshine said:

The architecture tells me the Bible Principle segment was probably filmed, in my home city  London, probably South London... The accents in this segment were do familiar to me

Webp-net-resizeimage-1.jpg

I enjoyed the new series on Lessons from the Watchtower... it seems we really have to be on point regarding neutrality!

I actually know that sister in the video His mother her name is sonia

8 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

I love brother Morris part. Will be popular when the Jusdgement message comes out.

I force myself to think of Jeremiah... and  Jonah from  the Assembly video..

Jehovah sent this man into the worst of cities.. violence and cruelty was normal to them. Yet here he was .. after a small hiccup... he pronounced loudly.. 'Just forty days more!'

If he can protect Jonah's heart and mind to be able to do that.. we will not have to worry at all with the hailstone message either ..

With Jeremiah too.. Jehovah prepared him with these words and mental strength

Jer 1:17-19

But you should prepare for action,And you must stand up and tell them everything that I command you. Do not be terrified of them,So that I do not terrify you before them.  18 For today I have made you a fortified city, An iron pillar, and copper walls against all the land,Toward the kings of Judah and her princes,Toward her priests and the people of the land. 19 And they will certainly fight against you, But they will not prevail against you,For ‘I am with you,’ declares Jehovah, ‘to save you.’”

We have nothing to fear!

2 hours ago, Omoyeme said:

I love this tune myself and definitely appreciate more the Lingala version. To be honest, I believe "ayé " is a part of what's called vocal improvisation/rhythmic syllables to enhance the melody. (Somewhat akin to what we know in this region as doowop or scatting.)  IMO, they sound like professionals.

Yah - I figured that was the case; background enhancement. Thank you! They do sound fantastic!  I look forward to more diverse Original Songs... some tunes from Asia/India, Latin America, Polynesian, etc... this was a welcome change up!

On 3/5/2019 at 1:18 AM, Shannie said:

Brother Morris...

Morning worship in the monthly broadcast.. Excellent information about the great tribulation...

As he mused;

If YOU think we're unpopular now, well , just wait .  .  .

It had been mentioned before, and I believe the Hailstone Message will be instrumental with the separating work. Remember, no one will repent as a result. So, it's something Jehovah will ask of us and we will either be obedient or we will 'decide for ourselves' and sit that out which would be akin to Adam's fatal decision.

9 hours ago, Doug said:

As he mused;

If YOU think we're unpopular now, well , just wait .  .  .

It had been mentioned before, and I believe the Hailstone Message will be instrumental with the separating work. Remember, no one will repent as a result. So, it's something Jehovah will ask of us and we will either be obedient or we will 'decide for ourselves' and sit that out which would be akin to Adam's fatal decision.

That is why we should make the truth your own. Who knows you might be doing  this on your own area by yourself. Others might chicken out. The tract End OF False Religion Is Near was strong and some chicken out. This message will divide the Sheep and the Goats.

On 3/5/2019 at 9:59 AM, Saffron said:

What is the name of the talk