JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WWIII King of North/South?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1562 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 minutes ago, GraceH said:

There are fire balls occurring starting their own weather, lightning and volcano conditions.

Is the part about heavens stored up for 'fire' symbolic?

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

4 hours ago, Nirex said:

Is the part about heavens stored up for 'fire' symbolic?

I am sorry I don't know what you mean by your comment. By my fireball comment I meant that apart from the 'normal bushfires' there are weather occurrences that I have never even heard of like fires as tall as 20 metres or as tall as the Opera House in Sydney, etc.

1 minute ago, GraceH said:

I am sorry I don't know what you mean by your comment. By my fireball comment I meant that apart from the 'normal bushfires' there are weather occurrences that I have never even heard of like fires as tall as 20 metres or as tall as the Opera House in Sydney, etc.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/australias-wildfires-are-so-hot-theyre-generating-thunder-and-lightning-11578214818

13 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Isn't Iran, a religious state?

It's considered a "theocracy", in fact. The misuse of that word churns my stomach. People don't realize that a "theocracy" is only a theocracy when you have a perceivable divine headship.

13 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

The radical fanatics Middle Easterners, I saw a news report that (years ago) when they killed and captured American troops, they beheaded them and used their heads as soccer balls. 

This was also common in European culture in the Middle Ages. In fact, some say that this is how the concept of soccer / football came to be.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:36 AM, Tbs77 said:

I was wondering if he authorized, did, the attack,not to wag the dog, but for motivating his...EVANGELICAL BASE!...

Get your popcorn emoji897.png ready!

I stumbled upon pictures of the mangled body of Soleimani.... but nothing could prepare me for THIS

I doubt this will lead to a WW3. And it's highly likely that Iran will retaliate. But make no mistake about it these confrontations between the US and these other Foreign nations like Iran are ALL apart of this "Pushing" between the North and the South.

Russia, China, and North Korea have all carried out JOINT military exercises together under the guise of "normal procedure" and have now carried these out with Iran. These MOVES are intentional. 

The operation that killed this Iranian General was not directly targeted at him. However the US has been searching for him and he just happened to be in an area targeted by US kill zone. But here's the bigger PROBLEM. The comments made by TRUMP and his administration are only making matters worse.

Russia, China, and North Korea are QUICKLY getting fed up with the US. By now their patience must be wearing extremely thin. Russia doesn't seem to really care much at all for working with the US. Putin didn't show up at the last summit (if I'm correct) and his attitude shows that he could care less about cooperating any longer with us. It seems that Russia's only interest now is simply to irritate the US. Plus there are accusations against them for electronic espionage. North Korea also doesn't seem to any longer care AS much. China too seems to be getting tired of dealing with us. 

If I am correct.. I believe China, and North Korea are still working with the US economically in areas like Trade.. But just by a THREAD. 

If you notice, when an issue arises between these nations.. The only one calling for peace TALKS is the UNITED STATES. 

China and Korea will keep showing up FOR NOW.. The US is trying to avoid a war. But Russia is "Pushing" for a fight with the US because he knows he has China, North Korea and potentially Iran as its Allies and whatever OTHER nations that don't like us. 

And according to bible prophecy they WILL overtake the US. It is an EIGHTH KING and it must fall.

Edited by MykeMe

On 1/3/2020 at 11:22 PM, Nirex said:

Couldn't Trump want a war? I'm not trying to side politics on anything. But I keep seeing tweets about something called a "wag the dog war" which I googled and it apparently means a war used to divert attention from something else important. Trump was being impeached... so couldn't he want to start a war to to divert attention away from the process?

No. Trump might be interested in a local war to divert attention, but not in a global war involving Russia and China because nobody can win such a war. The US would be devastated as well as its enemies. Nobody wins.

Edited by carlos

It is interesting the evangelicals' support for Trump is seen as worshiping him. It does really look like a chief member of the beast and the harlot are doing something very disgusting together.  

'He was sent to us': at church rally, evangelicals worship God and Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/03/trump-florida-evangelical-rally-king-jesus

Edited by Bek

10 hours ago, MykeMe said:

China and Korea will keep showing up FOR NOW.. The US is trying to avoid a war. But Russia is "Pushing" for a fight with the US because he knows he has China, North Korea and potentially Iran as its Allies and whatever OTHER nations that don't like us. 

And according to bible prophecy they WILL overtake the US. It is an EIGHTH KING and it must fall.

Don't understand your comment. When Revelation speaks of the "eigth king", it refers to the Beast, which is the United Nations.

If there was a WW3, all the soldiers, and military might be in the War.  So how would Jehovah put it into the minds of the UN to go after Babylon?  Half of Un for destruction and other half for war?  Doesn't make sense.  This is a skirmish with Iran and US.  More pushing (as someone in here mentioned) just a little  heavier push.  It's a coalition of United Nations, including US, and all nations in the UN to surround and attack all religions.  If WW3, there wouldn't be a need to bring destruction because the majority of the military along with the civilians would be killed off and or eventually die from the nuclear waste. 

1 minute ago, .Ivan. said:

Islaam is false religion too.
Islamist are also very radical as we see. Maybe they will be first attacked, than russian pravoslav and chinese budism or what they have?

I thought it's been said the attack will start with Christendom?

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

It is interesting according to this interview the man speaking in this interview says it is puzzling why Trump has pushed the intensity levels up so quickly and for what reason? When there is a Nuclear deal (or was) in place - it was at a manageable level. Interesting. As guessed - the pushing between King of North and South - hence why to human kind not through spiritual eyes it makes no sense.????

the mn

At the same time, a Ukrainian passenger plane went down at Tehran airport. Possibly a coincidence. But I could also imagine a CIA operation or something killing a Russian military official or an Iranian official in the plane. Nowadays, any such horror is imaginable.  I just find it highly dubious that the plane went down so shortly after this act of aggression.

German media claims that Trump called Merkel soon after the strike. According to them, this is a sign that he seeks diplomatic help, but it could just as well be a request for military support.

Also very interesting the fast that Iran invades Iraq's territorial integrity and they don't care. It seems like these two former enemies (Shiite majority in Iraq just like in Iran) are going to band together now.

This is going to be so interesting to watch.

Edited by ChocoBro

4 minutes ago, ChocoBro said:

At the same time, a Ukrainian passenger plane went down at Tehran airport. Possibly a coincidence. But I could also imagine a CIA operation or something killing a Russian military official or an Iranian official in the plane. Nowadays, any such horror is imaginable.  I just find it highly dubious that the plane went down so shortly after this act of aggression

I saw some video that claimed it was this aircraft, it was on fire and made a huge explosion when it hit...