JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who would you like to study with in the new world?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1263 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 6:58 PM, Sheep said:

Um... Wouldn't it be... boys study with boys, girls study with girls...?

Okay, we'll let you study with Sarah... so long as someone else doesn't take her before you.

Maybe that’s his great......great grandmother.....lol

or just go as husband and wife......

I'll love to study with young ones who will be resurrected without their parents... I believe Jehovah will give young ones who died in a horrific manner    ( like the little ones killed by Herod ) an opportunity to live again even if their parents were were wicked... Mostly, if he saw something good in their hearts( Like Jeroboam's Son) I'll Love to study with some of those Young ones ( smiling)

Actually I do wonder if we’ll be assigned ones to study with rather than being able to choose! 
Can you imagine for example, if a known former murderer was resurrected and no one chose to study with him! 🙈

Thats why I think we will be assigned (but secretly hoping we can choose too...😁)

1 hour ago, Jothob said:

Actually I do wonder if we’ll be assigned ones to study with rather than being able to choose! 
Can you imagine for example, if a known former murderer was resurrected and no one chose to study with him! 🙈

Thats why I think we will be assigned (but secretly hoping we can choose too...😁)

This is True. Quite possible...                      ( Laughing).. I guess we are just rejoicing in the hoping...             ( winks)

• 2 weeks later...