JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - May 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1060 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:22 AM, Br. Ice said:

If the brothers follow the same pattern as last year's May broadcasting then we will get:

- A preview of the movie for the regional convention during the broadcast.

- An announcement that the closing song of the regional convention is online, and that they encourage us to practice it. 

The closing for the 2021 Regional Convention has indeed been posted online on jw.org as been discussed on this thread: 

We then may, expect the trailer for the drama also to be posted on this month’s broadcasting.

On 4/27/2021 at 3:27 PM, Qapla said:

Is the link right? 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

21 minutes ago, Dages said:

Yes, it's the right place. We just have to wait.

OK thanks. I'll just loop "eyes of faith" video in vlc until it's available then. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I have even tried to edit the link to put=asl and still nothing. 

2 hours ago, molnarj said:

Have they changed there release policy?

Besides maybe having changed their release policy, what other reasons could there be that it is later than normal?

Maybe some final changes are being made now?

Or the broadcast is just too BIG, and they are keeping us waiting for as long as possible? 😀

Time will tell. 

Edited by Br. Ice

This is almost like waiting for that 7 pound beef brisket I pellet smoked yesterday. It may take a while, but it's worth the wait. 

Jehovah's food better than brisket. 

2 minutes ago, AH173 said:

Jehovah's food better than brisket. 

Perhaps breakfast was so good they just forgot to post the broadcast 🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Do they manually post it or upload it and have it queued to upload at such and such date?

Edited by Nirex

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

Maybe they're stressed out at bethel
Posted the video of the convention by accident, uploading the song in hundreds of languages, the broadcast in hundreds of languages, most of the time there's a Become Jehovah's Friend video also in tens of languages..
By only thinking about it, I'm stressed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk