JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - May 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1060 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

51 minutes ago, Hinata said:

The URL has changed, that’s why it kept not appearing

I knew it was something like that. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

It was such a nice touch to present the finishing song in Russian. That sister has such a marvellous voice. If you want to sing along, just switch on the subtitles, if available in your language. They should contain your language.

We're there 2 original songs this month?

Aren’t we spoiled?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

2 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

It was such a nice touch to present the finishing song in Russian. That sister has such a marvellous voice. If you want to sing along, just switch on the subtitles, if available in your language. They should contain your language.

Aren’t we spoiled?

Watching it alone in the dark while the family is sleeping, we will watch it again in family worship on wednesday :D 

2 minutes ago, Dages said:

The KotS vs KotN video is great

Agree 💯!

When they put up Daniel 12:1 on the screen and played that dramatic music….couldn’t help but shed tears! Such a powerful and faith-strengthening scripture and what powerful words: “We expect such persecution, but we also expect it to end!

During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people.

28 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Aren’t we spoiled?

completly spoiled!

17 minutes ago, Dages said:

The KotS vs KotN video is great.

And the russian persecution too, very moving.

it´s so close now!!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

40 minutes ago, Dages said:

KotN speech ! Nice !

As Br. Cook cited the May 2020 study Watchtower...I will miss talking about Queen Zenobia as the "King of the South"...😎

*** w20 May p. 3 “The King of the North” in the Time of the End ***
For the reason stated here, it no longer seems appropriate to list Roman Emperor Aurelian (270-275 C.E.) as a “king of the north” or Queen Zenobia (267-272 C.E.) as a “king of the south.” This updates what was published in chapters 13 and 14 of the book Pay Attention to Daniel’s Prophecy!

2 minutes ago, jwhess said:

As Br. Cook cited the May 2020 study Watchtower...I will miss talking about Queen Zenobia as the "King of the South"...😎

*** w20 May p. 3 “The King of the North” in the Time of the End ***
For the reason stated here, it no longer seems appropriate to list Roman Emperor Aurelian (270-275 C.E.) as a “king of the north” or Queen Zenobia (267-272 C.E.) as a “king of the south.” This updates what was published in chapters 13 and 14 of the book Pay Attention to Daniel’s Prophecy!

I remember that so well! I know that W by heart

Thank you Jehovah!! ❤️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 minutes ago, jwhess said:

My congregation and others in this circuit have their own "Zenobia"!

It is the circuit overseer's wife's name.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Transcript of this BC please please :ecstatic: I will study this until I know by heart

Praise be the Name of Jehovah, forever!  That was one of the best Broadcasts yet.  I couldn't stop crying from seeing how Jehovah is sustaining our brothers and sisters in Russia, and other lands where persecution abounds.  Yes, I will always keep them in my prayers, and for all of us worldwide!  No one can stop Jehovah's prophecies and his will.  The songs are beautiful and look SO FORWARD to Convention drama 2021!  Praise Jah!  Praise his Name, Praise his king appointed Jesus!  Amen, come Jehovah's Kingdom! The only solution and help for mankind!!