JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - May 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1075 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Praise be the Name of Jehovah, forever!  That was one of the best Broadcasts yet.  I couldn't stop crying from seeing how Jehovah is sustaining our brothers and sisters in Russia, and other lands where persecution abounds.  Yes, I will always keep them in my prayers, and for all of us worldwide!  No one can stop Jehovah's prophecies and his will.  The songs are beautiful and look SO FORWARD to Convention drama 2021!  Praise Jah!  Praise his Name, Praise his king appointed Jesus!  Amen, come Jehovah's Kingdom! The only solution and help for mankind!!

Amen

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

Wonderful my broadcast have seen I couldn't stop crying I really liked the new songs does anyone have them yet lol? 

I can tell you, I have been playing these original songs on my keyboard for a few months. They are really touching, and I’ve been dying for everyone to hear them.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Was the last song in Russian a new original song? 

Yes. I hope our friends in the Russian-speaking part of the world get access to this warm hug of love.

Tip: if you turn it up real loud, nobody can hear you sob.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

That is first time where there has been two original songs release in one broadcasting video, also the song is released without being dubbed.

Yes, I believe it’s the first time. Counting the convention song, we’ve had three original songs released this month.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Does anyone know how I can get the Russian song with subtitles?

Do you want it with Russian subtitles? Because you can get, for example, English subtitles by enabling subtitles.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

4 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Do you want it with Russian subtitles? Because you can get, for example, English subtitles by enabling subtitles.

I want it with English subtitles I did enable subtitles when I downloaded but they are not there 

I want it with English subtitles I did enable subtitles when I downloaded but they are not there 

You might need to enable subtitles on your device?

Do you see subtitles on this link? If you have closed captioning enabled on your device, you should see the subtitles.

https://d34ji3l0qn3w2t.cloudfront.net/8b0672d9-465e-401c-b6bd-5c9f77b6641a/1/jwb-080_E_01_r360P.mp4

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

25 minutes ago, Hinata said:

That is first time where there has been two original songs release in one broadcasting video, also the song is released without being dubbed.

It’s dubbed in portuguese

its a brother who s singing it

amazing

Just now, Dustparticle said:

Showing the pig on the plat in the Bible Drama made me hungry.

Oh no... really?

I don’t eat meat   Yuck

imagine if it was chocolate...

now you gonna dream with a Babylonic table fillled with chocolate ....

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 minutes ago, Sofia said:

It’s dubbed in portuguese

its a brother who s singing it

amazing

I thought the instructions were to not dub the last song into any language for the Broadcast release. However, “One United People” is likely dubbed and sung by a tenor brother.

Nope no subtitles

Maybe someone with the technical know how can help you enable subtitles on your device.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Last song in Russian has subtitles in Portuguese

russian voice is super powerful!

thank you Jehovah for the best broadcasting EVER!!!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

I thought the instructions were to not dub the last song into any language for the Broadcast release. However, “One United People” is likely dubbed and sung by a tenor brother.

Maybe someone with the technical know how can help you enable subtitles on your device.

Sorry

you are right!!

last song is original!

With subtitles

please forgive me

we had two songs and I only

saw it last

you are right 🥰

Edited by Sofia