JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower September 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 889 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

27 minutes ago, Paulo said:

let the reader use discernment

Got it! Portuguese! Study #37 updates our understanding on Ag.2:7 and Rev. 13:12,15 

Thank you Jehovah ❤️ !!

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

And this topic was created in May? Our brother who created this topic  has been on  move early as we say in Finland. 😄

Edited by Jimi-L

No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it. 

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Got it! Portuguese! Study #37 updates our understanding on Ag.2:7 and Rev. 13:12,15 

Thank you Jehovah ❤️ !!

Maybe you can give us a link even we cant read Portugese. I cant find it either in Spanish, Portugese or English. So can you kindly help us?

4 minutes ago, Keep Fighting said:

Maybe you can give us a link even we cant read Portugese. I cant find it either in Spanish, Portugese or English. So can you kindly help us?

Go to the website and get on the latest Watchtower, study edition... right click on the "Download PDF" link but change the number of the month... profit.

1 hour ago, Keep Fighting said:

Thank you for trying to help but I couldnt find it, I tried the way you said but it dint work for me.

sent you a pm, dear Rune;)

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Mykyl said:

Find the latest watchtower on jw.org.

Choose subscribe to podcast. Choose the format as PDF or whatever and follow the direction. That way you get sent the link officially and earlier than normal. 

Wow, this worked for me. 

Never used the podcast feature the organisation gives us on JW.org before. But now I definitely will. 

Amazing, thank you @Mykyl

1 hour ago, Br. Ice said:

Find the latest watchtower on jw.org.

Choose subscribe to podcast. Choose the format as PDF or whatever and follow the direction. That way you get sent the link officially and earlier than normal. 

This is because the podcast feed officially available on jw.org is sent using JSON data, the same thing jw.org/download uses. On the other hand, in order for the book to be up on jw.org, the HTML file has to be updated as well. That is why I personally feel the method of obtaining publications a little earlier than normal is seen okay by the Branch.

Edited by Hinata

Link and pic now good in post one because it is now available for public view on jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-september-2021/

Try to remember it is jw.org not jwtalk that disperses spiritual food.  We want to respect their right to be first not us is accordance with Branch update #4 

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

11 hours ago, Sofia said:

Thank you Jehovah ❤️ !!

Very interesting but I do not think there was anything like what we would not have already been dealt with. The content of the book of Revelation is often misunderstood in christendom and perhaps this has affected our new brothers and sisters which is why we have been remembered for this again. Instead, the study article 39 about how to deal with situation where our loved one has left Jehovah is very encouraging and touching. ❤️

Edited by Jimi-L

No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it. 

12 hours ago, Sofia said:

Thank you Jehovah ❤️ !!

Why do you say there's a new understanding on Rev 13:12,15?

The preview only says this:

This discussion provides an updated understanding of Haggai 2:7. In this article, we will learn how we can share in an exciting work that is shaking all the nations. We will also learn that this shaking work produces both a positive and a negative reaction.

24 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

Why do you say there's a new understanding on Rev 13:12,15?

The preview only says this:

Because clímax revelation book says it has been fullfiled… and this study 37 says it’s in the future.

am I wrong? 🤦‍♀️

Bellow a printscreen from climax book:

C8D57EB5-19EE-4C8E-8407-1E4148A15F9E.png

13 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Because clímax revelation says it has been fullfiled

am I wrong? 🤦‍♀️

This is what is mentioned in this new wt regarding rev 13:12,15

The political systems of this world will demand our worship and will persecute those who refuse to support them. (Rev. 13:12, 15) 

I don't think this brings anything new to what is stated on the Rev, climax, book, in regards to the image of the beast

Contending With Two Ferocious Beasts — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY (jw.org)

If mankind fails to serve it, they insist, the human race will destroy itself. They thus figuratively cause to be killed all humans who refuse to go along with the image and worship it.—