JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Facebook is down, along with Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Oculus VR

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 942 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Facebook is testing their total control of the world. While everyone was distracted by Bill Gates injecting chips in them, FB was quietly taking over the world...🤣

try to take over the world GIF

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

BBC reports that it is unclear what is going on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58793174

“Online network experts speculated it may involve an error with DNS, or the domain name system, for Facebook sites.”

“It is rare for such problems to affect a single tech giant such as Facebook, or for the issue to remain unfixed for a long time.
Several other tech companies, including Reddit and Twitter, have poked fun at the social media giant's predicament - prompting responses from the affected apps.”

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On another forum someone postulated that it could be an off-shoot of the recent CBS 60 Minutes story from the whistleblower report.

It does make one wonder how many are suffering withdraw symptoms ...

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On another forum someone postulated that it could be an off-shoot of the recent CBS 60 Minutes story from the whistleblower report.

It does make one wonder how many are suffering withdraw symptoms ...

For a little while, the world has become a better place…

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Whatsapp is working on my mobile phone.

Its just the whatsapp on the PC and whatsapp web (whatsapp for the browser) that's not working.

Can you actually send anything? And can people receive it?

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

it was a technical issue - in their own house - not a hack

the removed the network "BGP routes"

think of it like they hid the directions on how to get to their house - 

no map = no traffic

ps it also means someone is getting fired...lol

us geeks call it a RGE - Resume Generating Event

17 minutes ago, DarinS said:

RGE - Resume Generating Event

:lol1:

Time to dust off the job resume...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D