JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November 2021 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 840 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 hours ago, The German said:

I wish we would get "Our History in Motion—The Gift of Song, Part 2" today.

Mmmm me too !!!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 11/7/2021 at 10:58 PM, The German said:

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-084_11_VIDEO

ok. Done.

Edited by trottigy
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 hours ago, Paradise-Lover said:

I'm wondering if we have a "single" link that takes you to all the jwb uploads of the month! 🤔 Please kindly share if you got it.

There is such a link. But due to the rules of JWTalk (based on copyright rules on jw.org), it cannot be shared publicly.

On 11/7/2021 at 10:58 PM, The German said:

I think it was interesting - and a bit curious - that although it was mentioned how long the singing ban was on, there was no explanation as to why.  I know, based on the discussions here, but I'd be frustrated not to have that addressed.  It's kind of a big deal, when you consider how much we emphasize music now... 

59 minutes ago, Hope said:

I think it was interesting - and a bit curious - that although it was mentioned how long the singing ban was on, there was no explanation as to why.  I know, based on the discussions here, but I'd be frustrated not to have that addressed.  It's kind of a big deal, when you consider how much we emphasize music now... 

I thought so too. No explanation about why...? Even after the announcement at the end of part 1: to find out why, we had to wait until part 2. (...at the 34 minute mark)

However, it does say also that we should look out for future episodes of Our History in Motion. So it looks like we will have to do that to find out.

1 hour ago, Hope said:

Br. Splane surely succeeded in whetting our appetite for the subsequent episode.

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

I thought so too. No explanation about why...? Even after the announcement at the end of part 1: to find out why, we had to wait until part 2. (...at the 34 minute mark)

However, it does say also that we should look out for future episodes of Our History in Motion. So it looks like we will have to do that to find out.

Hmmm... perhaps.  From the way the segments are going, though, it looks to me like they've moved on from the non-music topic altogether.  It would be nice if they explain, however.. 

1 hour ago, Shawnster said:

Actually, our rules do not forbid the sharing of links.

All of the items on this link have been released on other portions of our websites.  This option does not include the Governing Body updates.

https://www.jw.org/download/?output=html&pub=jwb-084&langwritten=E 

Wouldn’t it be so nice to have a new morning worship tomorrow? I would like to hear brother Noumair

I don’t hear from him for quite sometime….🙄

But I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Wouldn’t it be so nice to have a new morning worship tomorrow? I would like to hear brother Noumair

What scripture would you like him to talk about?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

13 hours ago, Sofia said:

Maybe he's talking about something like
Keep Spinning on the Potter’s Wheel (Josh. 1: 1, 2)
That would be interesting.

27 minutes ago, The German said:

Maybe he's talking about something like
Keep Spinning on the Potter’s Wheel (Josh. 1: 1, 2)
That would be interesting.

Yes 

we don’t always get what you want but you sure always get what you need 🤗

• 1 month later...