JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

December 2021 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 860 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, walkr2 said:

Bro Manfred..... I jumped thru all those hoops. I was a previous member as I mentioned, until the last forum change. They are simply not letting some folks get in.

voni in NC

Sister Voni, a few years ago, Frankie Wellman changed the Meekspace website.  It was all new.  He sent notices out that encouraged everybody to migrate over to the new site.  After about 6 months, the old site expired and so did all of the old membership names and accounts.

I am not sure, but I recall that Frankie only accepts new members who are recommended by existing members (I may be wrong).  There is a box on the home page for current members to invite a friend.  I could try to enter your email address and see if you get an invitation.

If that is something you want me to do, send me a PM.

44 minutes ago, Paa Yaw said:

Please can someone take me through how to download the lyrics of the Broadcast original songs?

Br. Seth could you please start a new topic for discussion? That way anyone who comes after you, would be able to locate the answer to the question you have just posted. 

Edited by happiness IS

On 12/6/2021 at 11:59 PM, The German said:

I do not know. I could always log in. It is possible to send an invitation to an Email adress.

Website is now:

https://meekspace.org/

or this will work:

https://meekspace.org/frankie

--> go to Guest

The is no registration page - register just diverts to the login page, and when you try 'contact us' the message doesn't send, just says to 'check your details'. 😐

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

2 hours ago, Dages said:

Let's focus on the topic, please. :D 

"But the meekspace will possess the topic" - Psalmish 37:11

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

6 hours ago, Andreaw said:

The file non unvailable. No download. Why?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I think because you are trying to download via tapatalk. Downloads don't seem to work through tapatalk.

Try to use the chrome or other browser to do the download.

1 hour ago, The German said:

What are we going to see on jw broadcasting today?

Part 2 of the 150th Class of Gilead, or will that be next week?

Also, when might we receive the 2021 Service Year Report of Jehovah’s Witnesses Worldwide?

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

1 hour ago, Chris7 said:

Part 2 of the 150th Class of Gilead, or will that be next week?

Also, when might we receive the 2021 Service Year Report of Jehovah’s Witnesses Worldwide?

Maybe, but in previous years there has been a gap of one week between part 1 and part 2.

Are we about to watch a morning worship? Brother Jackson?

3 hours ago, jwhess said:

in previous years there has been a gap of one week between part 1 and part 2.

I believe it will happen this year again :)

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

6 hours ago, jwhess said:

Maybe, but in previous years there has been a gap of one week between part 1 and part 2.

Thanks John, so we expect …

December 20 - Part 2

December 27 - Part 3  (and perhaps - 2021 Service Year Report)

January 3 - Annual Meeting Part 1, parts 2 & 3 on January 17th & 24th perhaps.

Our spiritual food bounty …”Look! My servants will eat”  🙏

Edited by Chris7

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

5 minutes ago, Chris7 said:

Thanks John, so we expect …

December 20 - Part 2

December 27 - Part 3  (and perhaps - 2021 Service Year Report)

January 3 - Annual Meeting Part 1, parts 2 & 3 on January 17th & 24th perhaps.

Our spiritual food bounty …”Look! My servants will eat”  🙏

We will be soooo fullfilled!!

look:

people around the world will stuff themselves with food for Xmas parties and new year

we have spiritual food instead

thank you Jehovah 🙏🙏🙏

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”