JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

December 2021 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 860 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, The German said:

You can't turn back time.
I was one of the last there.
Maybe I accidentally locked the door.🙄
I dont know.

But I leave a link there every Monday.

Br. Manfred, over at Meekspace, does Frankie still require a current member to recommend the new applicant?

23 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Br. Manfred, over at Meekspace, does Frankie still require a current member to recommend the new applicant?

I do not know. I could always log in. It is possible to send an invitation to an Email adress.

Website is now:

https://meekspace.org/

or this will work:

https://meekspace.org/frankie

--> go to Guest

Edited by The German

34 minutes ago, Good-O said:

I tried my old Meekspace address/password earlier and it won't let me in.  Mine must have expired.  Thanks anyway.

I just did the same with same results..no entry

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

45 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Bro. Hess, they have your picture on the Login screen..🙂

And you haven't aged a day...😁

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

4 hours ago, Susan Cook said:

Can somebody send me the link, please..I don’t care to deal with Manfreds confusion 

Sr. Susan, please remember that it is not my fault or Br. Manfred's fault that we know where to look for the link.  It is the stated policy of this JW Talk forum to bar (or ban or deny) the posting of that link until the Watchtower website makes it publicly available to the global community.  You can ask but we cannot post it for you.

Br. Manfred  was politely trying to indicate that he had told others and you could try to go to that place and copy the link.  Usually you can send me a PM and I will share with you (if I have the link). The link we use is not a hack.  It is an official jwh.org URL (it begins with   https://www.jw.org/download/...) and it is no confidential or secured with any password or anything.  But it is NOT the link to the public view on our "home page" at JW.ORG.  So the administrators have stated that we can't share it with you in a public posting.  

We are happy to share knowledge with you when asked and when allowed.  In this case, I am afraid you will have to cut us a little slack.  I apologize if our help was misunderstood.

In the Congo Interview, good to see that they took part in the cleaning work even though busy as branch committee member. In our local congregation, the elders come down to support the hall cleaning work too.

Taking part in cleaning
"For example, my wife and I made ourselves available to support the brothers in cleaning a regional convention venue. They laughed, thinking that we were joking. And finally, they gave us humble tasks in cleaning. We did it with joy, and it allowed me to get to know the brothers in the circuits better."

On 12/6/2021 at 8:25 AM, Buttrfly71 said:

I tried to sign up for Meekspace about a year ago...finally gave up when I couldn't figure out how to register. 

Sis...the same thing happened to me. I was a member for quite a few years until they upgraded.

I guess membership became exclusive to special members in a sense. I am no longer "accepted" into

that group i guess!  I'm happy that Jehovah is not exclusive and allowed the gentiles into his organization

after the Israelites messed up.

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

On 12/6/2021 at 10:46 AM, Good-O said:

I tried my old Meekspace address/password earlier and it won't let me in.  Mine must have expired.  Thanks anyway.

They are not letting old members in since the big forum change. At least I'm with you guys, shut out.

21 minutes ago, walkr2 said:

Sis...the same thing happened to me. I was a member for quite a few years until they upgraded.

I guess membership became exclusive to special members in a sense. I am no longer "accepted" into

that group i guess!  I'm happy that Jehovah is not exclusive and allowed the gentiles into his organization

after the Israelites messed up.

No, there were just various changes (software upgrades, the change from .net to .org). Members are welcome. If it still works like this, any member can send an invitation to an email address. But an email address is required to become a member.

No, there were just various changes (software upgrades, the change from .net to .org). Members are welcome. If it still works like this, any member can send an invitation to an email address. But an email address is required to become a member.

Bro Manfred..... I jumped thru all those hoops. I was a previous member as I mentioned, until the last forum change. They are simply not letting some folks get in.

voni in NC