JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

December 2021 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 860 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

28 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

It’s the rest of the program. Will there be a part 3 ?

I think 150th Gilead Graduation — Part 2 (File # 03) will later be split into two parts: The Inside Story (File # 04) and Geoffrey Jackson "Now Share What You Have Learned!" (File: # 14).
At the end of the month we get a morning worship from Brother Robert Luccioni (File # 16).

4 hours ago, The German said:

I think 150th Gilead Graduation — Part 2 (File # 03) will later be split into two parts: The Inside Story (File # 04) and Geoffrey Jackson "Now Share What You Have Learned!" (File: # 14).
At the end of the month we get a morning worship from Brother Robert Luccioni (File # 16).

Neither Br. Flodin nor Br. Morris really get to "conclude" the program.  It just ends...

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

Neither Br. Flodin nor Br. Morris really get to "conclude" the program.  It just ends...

The original program was not moderated by Brother Flodin. It would be nice if he had said a few closing words in the 2nd part and just like in the 1st part: "From the World Headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses, this is JW Broadcasting! ".

But maybe our brothers forgot to copy this.
In any case, there was an approximately 17-minute introduction with a music program, song and prayer at the original event. In the 2nd part the cut is exactly at the end of the talk of Br. Morris.

From the original 6 minutes ending (song and prayer) were taken away.

19 minutes ago, Sheep said:

It's interesting how it shows up there before it shows up in the What's New section.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Towards the end of the third interview was a pic of the 52nd Class of Gilead. A lower quality pic and story can be found in the 1972 May 8th Awake page 24.  The brother to the left of him is Bob Pobuda.  Bob and his wife was sent to Japan and has been there ever since, as far as I know. I knew Bob since the mid 60's but lost contact when he moved to Japan in 1972. Another brother on the Forum was in the same Congregation in Japan for a time but I think Bob moved on to another.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

3 hours ago, rocket said:

Towards the end of the third interview was a pic of the 52nd Class of Gilead. A lower quality pic and story can be found in the 1972 May 8th Awake page 24.  The brother to the left of him is Bob Pobuda.  Bob and his wife was sent to Japan and has been there ever since, as far as I know. I knew Bob since the mid 60's but lost contact when he moved to Japan in 1972. Another brother on the Forum was in the same Congregation in Japan for a time but I think Bob moved on to another.

I've met him when I was in Japan !

Hello Friends,

Sorry I have not had time to visit for awhile. I am the brother that runs meekspace.org. I noticed several have made comments about registering an account. We have registration turned off and membership is by invitation only so we can keep the website safe. We do have an active community and your welcome to join as I know several members here are also members there. Please send me a message if you would like an invitation. Also, any of our other members can request a a link on your behalf at meekspace.

Edited by Frankie

On 12/25/2021 at 2:07 AM, Frankie said:
Hello Friends,

Sorry I have not had time to visit for awhile. I am the brother that runs meekspace.org. I noticed several have made comments about registering an account. We have registration turned off and membership is by invitation only so we can keep the website safe. We do have an active community and your welcome to join as I know several members here are also members there. Please send me a message if you would like an invitation. Also, any of our other members can request a a link on your behalf at meekspace.

Is it possible if I could be included I was on it a few years ago and now I can’t log on my email is (email link removed as forum policy doesn't allow email links for safety reasons)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by WilliamChew

email link removed as forum policy doesn't allow email links for safety reasons

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

Amazing ilustration about the paramedics regarding disfellowship 

really interesting

this talk prepares our hearts for the AM next week 🤗🤗🤗

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

10 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

Pressing on Toward the Goal

Morning worship is probably from October 9, 2021

Saturday, October 9

Forgetting the things behind and stretching forward to the things ahead, I am pressing on toward the goal.—Phil. 3:13, 14.

The apostle Paul did not allow himself to be distracted, either by past accomplishments or by past mistakes. In fact, he said that “forgetting the things behind” was essential to “stretching forward to the things ahead,” that is, to completing the race successfully. What were some of the things that could have distracted Paul? First, his accomplishments in Judaism were impressive. Yet, he viewed those things as “a lot of refuse.” (Phil. 3:3-8) Second, he did not allow guilt over his earlier persecution of Christians to paralyze him. And third, he did not reason that he had already done enough for Jehovah. Paul had a productive ministry despite being imprisoned, beaten, stoned, and shipwrecked, as well as lacking food and clothing. (2 Cor. 11:23-27) However, regardless of what he had already accomplished and suffered, Paul knew that he must press on. The same is true of us. w19.08 3 ¶5