JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March Monthly Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 741 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

23 minutes ago, Spechellekaye said:

smh. Meekspace login not working. 

Frankie had to move the Meekspace to new site and the logins changed.  He has been warning everyone for a couple of months now.  If you did not get the message or make the change, you can PM me and I  will help.

1 hour ago, Dages said:

As usual, don't post non public links...

"Now if it seems bad to you to wait for the public link, choose for yourselves today where you will download, whether the links that your forefathers provided on the other side of the policy change or the links of the members in whose land you are dwelling. But as for me and my household, we will wait for the public link.” - Joshuaish 24:15

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

"Now if it seems bad to you to wait for the public link, choose for yourselves today where you will download, whether the links that your forefathers provided on the other side of the policy change or the links of the members in whose land you are dwelling. But as for me and my household, we will wait for the public link.” - Joshuaish 24:15

“ Here a link , there a link.. everywhere a link link “ 

Wow, I feel as if Jehovah planned this program personally. It has everything that we need this exact month:

• comfort
  • experiences while running away from bombs
  • life in a refugee camp
  • Christian love and hospitality in the face of a life-threatening tragedy
  • how to cope when a family member is murdered
  • Shepherding calls

Just WOW! I’m sure I missed a few things, I’m gonna watch it again in a few days. 

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

4 minutes ago, Thomas Walker said:

How far in advance do they make these videos?

We have heard that they are made 3-4 months in advance.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

How far in advance do they make these videos?

JW Broadcasting videos are typically about year in advance (although the host does their part last). 

source:Close friend who is an overseer in the jw broadcasting department, 

Edited by Anthony

Very timely encouragement and advice, like it was prepared about 2 weeks ago. It’s not a coincidence that we have food at the proper time.

My favourite was seeing the Roma family in Greece so gracious and grateful to Jehovah for his help in that dire time of flood. Even when the brothers can’t get help to us, Jehovah keeps us going and he is by our side. We are never alone. I just want to hug that lovely humble sister to bits. And, I think that they are still studying? Wow! What love and faith that family is already showing.

With all the massive flooding still ongoing on the East Coast of Australia, this segment couldn’t come at a better time. ❤️

2 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Very timely encouragement and advice, like it was prepared about 2 weeks ago. It’s not a coincidence that we have food at the proper time.

My favourite was seeing the Roma family in Greece so gracious and grateful to Jehovah for his help in that dire time of flood. Even when the brothers can’t get help to us, Jehovah keeps us going and he is by our side. We are never alone. I just want to hug that lovely humble sister to bits. And, I think that they are still studying? Wow! What love and faith that family is already showing.

With all the massive flooding still ongoing on the East Coast of Australia, this segment couldn’t come at a better time. ❤️

Talking about proper time have you all seen the daily text for the next days?

all about love KOTN xx KOTS resurrection gog atack

amazing morning worship talks that are being recorded now ! 🤗🤗🤗

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

8 hours ago, Anthony said:

JW Broadcasting videos are typically about year in advance (although the host does their part last). 

source:Close friend who is an overseer in the jw broadcasting department, 

That's interesting. Several years ago Brother Hopper, who is in this week's Organizational Accomplishments, gave our Memorial talk. Later that week he was informally interviewed and he said the broadcast was done about 3-4 months before it was shown. So it seems they are started about a year in advance and completed about 3-4 months before they are aired.

On 3/7/2022 at 2:00 AM, Sheep said:

Yes, the March broadcast is online! It's still hidden away at this moment, but wait for it to be shown officially on jw.org.

You will find that the new music-video is entitled: "__________________________" (I'm teasing you.) It's in my OneDrive song collection, but this time it's all wrapped up in a zip file along with the song's thumbnail photo and the lyrics. If you don't have the link for my songs, send me a PM.

Hey Brother Eric, I don't have the link, would love the link, will pm you! 

Thank you, 

Voni in NC

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

On 3/7/2022 at 10:13 AM, Spechellekaye said:

smh. Meekspace login not working. 

I'm glad, but not really glad, that someone else spoke up about not being able to access Meekspace. I was with them

for a number of years, but I assume they've become exclusive to only a very few at this time! Sister if you can get in, please let me know. I've been trying for about 2 years since they changed to the new site, to no avail! (I wonder if it just sisters that are excluded!) 👀

Thanks, 

Voni in NC

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

4 minutes ago, walkr2 said:

I'm glad, but not really glad, that someone else spoke up about not being able to access Meekspace. I was with them

for a number of years, but I assume they've become exclusive to only a very few at this time! Sister if you can get in, please let me know. I've been trying for about 2 years since they changed to the new site, to no avail! (I wonder if it just sisters that are excluded!) 👀

Thanks, 

Voni in NC

see my pm