JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

8 hours ago, Ross Au said:

mmm… Paul wrote “they” will be saying peace and security, so, in effect, non witnesses will make the actual statement/claim but, since is the trigger for the instant destruction of BTG and start of the GT, it is done to Jehovah’s timetable, it is still He that sets events in motion, not Satan. 

PS and attack on BTG are so close to each other, and PS actually triggers immediate destruction on false religion,

So it is tempting to say, that they are both coming from Jehovah. 
But if we want to be technical about it. 
PS comes from the nations, actually Jehovah will be displeased that nations feel they have PS without his Kingdom. And this is where Jehovah steps in … namely attack on false religion which marks beginning of GT
In case of PS Jehovah will merely allow it to happen according to his timetable, but he will cause the attack on BTG. 

Allow and cause, are two different reactions. 
PS is demon inspired. (Nations controlled by him will initiate the cry) 

Attack on false religion is caused by Jehovah and triggers GT

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

10 hours ago, JennyM said:

The world needs to get ready now for talks to end Russia's war in Ukraine – that's according to one of the most senior figures in German diplomacy, former Munich Security Conference Chair Wolfgang Ischinger. In a detailed interview with DW's Richard Walker, Ischinger draws on decades of experience to explain how peace processes work, saying preparation now is essential. He breaks down scenarios on: - Transitioning from the battlefield to peace talks - Handling the Donbas and Crimea - Providing security guarantees to Ukraine - The role of China

I believe peace process can pass through this.

the issue is that neither the Russian federation nor Ukraine give up on those territories 

china obviously wants to become stronger out of this 

China seeks for its own interests not Russia s 

keeping on the watch

following….

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

44 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I believe peace process can pass through this.

the issue is that neither the Russian federation nor Ukraine give up on those territories 

china obviously wants to become stronger out of this 

China seeks for its own interests not Russia s 

keeping on the watch

following….

"the day of salvation is going to close soon. The nations are talking about peace." - Samuel Herd, Any day now. 

waiting for the declaration of peace but we know its false.

Xi makes ‘journey of friendship’ to Moscow days after Putin’s war crime warrant issued

Beijing has cast the visit as a “journey of peace,” where Xi is supposed to “play a constructive role in promoting peace talks” over the war in Ukraine

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/20/china/china-xi-putin-russia-visit-analysis-intl-hnk-mic/index.html

41 minutes ago, Loyal said:

Xi makes ‘journey of friendship’ to Moscow days after Putin’s war crime warrant issued

Beijing has cast the visit as a “journey of peace,” where Xi is supposed to “play a constructive role in promoting peace talks” over the war in Ukraine

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/20/china/china-xi-putin-russia-visit-analysis-intl-hnk-mic/index.html

Any Day Now Br. Samuel Herd. 
He mentions there how political powers are already taking about peace. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I hope you guys are right.  I know its coming but, how soon? Rheteorical question friends.  We lost a sister yesterday after an Elders Banquet.  She died in peace.

My husband had a busy weekend.  Circuit for elders meeting at headquarters.  We had to cancel our Saturday meeting for Sunday.  No elders around and, the brothers preferred that way.  The ministerial servants could  have done the job quite well but, the elders at this time decided not to.

At the banquet I sat across a sister who is dieing of cancer.  She sat there with her husband and smiled throughout dinner.

I wanted to cry but, of course that would not have been helpful.  She's had cancer before and everytime it would go into remission.  This time it came back with a vengeance so, they gave her about 1 1/2  years to live. 

I hope the end comes first.  Anyways, my husband took away from the meeting at headquarters reminders of elders to please, please shepard the flock.  Among other things but, will not discuss.  No need to. No smoking gun.

2 hours ago, Loyal said:

I think it will be much like " much ado about nothing".

Putin doesnt want to end the war.

The rest is speculation.

I feel sorry for the victims... But soon the Kingdom will solve all troubles.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

41 minutes ago, cme said:

I hope you guys are right.  I know its coming but, how soon? Rheteorical question friends.  We lost a sister yesterday after an Elders Banquet.  She died in peace.

My husband had a busy weekend.  Circuit for elders meeting at headquarters.  We had to cancel our Saturday meeting for Sunday.  No elders around and, the brothers preferred that way.  The ministerial servants could  have done the job quite well but, the elders at this time decided not to.

At the banquet I sat across a sister who is dieing of cancer.  She sat there with her husband and smiled throughout dinner.

I wanted to cry but, of course that would not have been helpful.  She's had cancer before and everytime it would go into remission.  This time it came back with a vengeance so, they gave her about 1 1/2  years to live. 

I hope the end comes first.  Anyways, my husband took away from the meeting at headquarters reminders of elders to please, please shepard the flock.  Among other things but, will not discuss.  No need to. No smoking gun.

I wish... My mother´s cancer is back after 9 years of remission. She´s weak but no pain in rest mode.

I wanted her alive till Armagedom... but... I have to be realistic. It may not happen and Im not ready to be without her around :(

We need to exercise patience. It´s been around for too long. But Jehovah is in command and the time is due soon enough.

We have to endure ❤️ 

Edited by Sofia

19 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

PS comes from the nations, actually Jehovah will be displeased that nations feel they have PS without his Kingdom.

This is where I see that PS comes from Satan because he mimics Jehovah's Peaceful organization we know peace is a fruitage of the HOLY spirit, Satan no longer has any ties to this type of spirit anymore.  But he mimics what he doesn't have. And he controls the governments.  He controls the entire world, the sea of mankind.  

to me it's as if Satan passes the baton over to Jehovah as if to say Here look, I've done it, I've accomplished peace on earth with my earthly government.  It's an issue that's all between them.  

it'll be clear to us when it happens

Undoubtedly, we must avoid speculating whether it is the war in Ukraine that will lead to P & S. But it is certainly interesting. Sometimes my mind is shaken when the evil of the world hits harder and harder. On the other hand, the fulfillment of Bible prophecies greatly encourages everyone. Maybe we should focus on them instead of just speculating if this and that will lead to the End. In hindsight, we may wonder how things turned out, we may be surprised.

No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it. 

All I can say is that P&S can't be from Jehovah because P&S is nothing but a convincing lie.

It would seem that the devil can anticipate the start of the GT.  If nothing else, he sees the movements of the nations and the fulfillment of the prophecies.  On that note:  He is probably aware of the limited number of "this generation", and is aware the GT will happen while there are still some of them alive.

Satan would cause the saying of P&S as a grand distraction from what's about to happen.  Similar to the totally unexpected start of The Great War as a distraction from the birth of the Kingdom.

22 hours ago, Lee49 said:

Yep, but so far China did not put anything on the table that Ukraine would agree with. 

So the whole "peace mission" is not providing anything substantial for now, apart from headlines on the news. 

In fact Western world is still skeptical and afraid that China might provide military assistance to Russia, which would complicate the war even further. 

King of the North and it's allies ... oh how fitting the description is, when it comes to identifying KOTN.

8 hours ago, Sofia said:

I wish... My mother´s cancer is back after 9 years of remission. She´s weak but no pain in rest mode.

I wanted her alive till Armagedom... but... I have to be realistic. It may not happen and Im not ready to be without her around :(

We need to exercise patience. It´s been around for too long. But Jehovah is in command and the time is due soon enough.

We have to endure ❤️ 

Sofia, I'm sorry about your mom.  Cancer has become a pandemic.  I don't know why but, it has.  I lost many friends to cancer.  Climate change? Polluted water? Polluted soil?  We don't know but, I can imagine that everything is polluted.

Jehovah knows that his being a just God he will bring the end.  His justice works along with his love.  If He did not bring the end soon then that would not be just on his part.  His throne is founded on Justice!

Remember, that death is just a sleep.  They are asleep and don't know what is going on.  We do.  We feel the pain and the emptiness.  They don't.

I pray your mom endures what can't be cured.  Jehovah will give you and her the strength needed.  We are all in this together.

See you in paradise. Soon.

1 minute ago, cme said:

I don't know why

Coronavirus weakens T cells CD4+ that fights cancer

her tumor markers sky rised after her first covid infection 

human kind is doomed

each covid infection weakens us and age us more 

this is one of reasons I believe GT can’t be too far

We are all getting more I’ll 

42 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

It seems to me that everyone I know who’s vaccinated is either dead, disabled, or chronically sick......

Im doing fine :wave:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, zoebarry said:

It seems to me that everyone I know who’s vaccinated is either dead, disabled, or chronically sick......

I feel weaker and the sister in my congregation gets sick easily.  I got infected with covid too and Im experiencing brain fog. slower cognitive function... 

12 hours ago, cme said:

Everything that we have now, food, environment, cosmetics and even electronics are pollution that alters cells in our body. Stress can cause cancer too. Thats why its important to take a break and relax so the body can relax. 

I knew bros and sis who had cancer and died at age 50. For that reason, I make sure that I have time to relax. 

50 minutes ago, JennyM said:

I feel weaker and the sister in my congregation gets sick easily.  I got infected with covid too and Im experiencing brain fog. slower cognitive function... 

Everything that we have now, food, environment, cosmetics and even electronics are pollution that alters cells in our body. Stress can cause cancer too. Thats why its important to take a break and relax so the body can relax. 

I knew bros and sis who had cancer and died at age 50. For that reason, I make sure that I have time to relax. 

https://www.apex-water.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/REPORT-APeX-Water.pdf

See page 8 for cancer's primary cause.