JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

15 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

Ok. I read the portion of it. Interesting .. lack of oxygen is one of the cause of cancer.. We have few trees  in my country especially in big cities. We need to exercise to increase oxygen intake and take vit C and E and other anti oxidants. 

6 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Ok. I read the portion of it. Interesting .. lack of oxygen is one of the cause of cancer.. We have few trees  in my country especially in big cities. We need to exercise to increase oxygen intake and take vit C and E and other anti oxidants. 

Unfortunately it's more than just exercise and breathing more and vitamins. We have a severe lack of energy due to multiple factors (trying not to hijack this thread 😅).

Due to lack of energy, our red blood cells become positively charged, and then stick together. Then there are spots that can't get as much oxygen as needed, because some capillaries are only as big as 1 red blood cell. So they become oxygen deprived.  And cancer can grow.

We need more energy to keep our cells all remain negatively charged. We need:

1. Food without toxins. ION Gut helps protect against toxins. 

2. Living water (H3O2) A water vitalizer helps attain this. 

3. Sun

4. Grounded to earth (barefoot on grass for at least 1 hour). Or sleep on a grounded mat. 

5. More oxygen, without pollution. 

Knowing this, you can see why cancer is on the rise. But there are ways to combat it. Apex Water is just one way. There's also a documentary called "Cancer can be killed" that has other methods... 

3 hours ago, zoebarry said:

It seems to me that everyone I know who’s vaccinated is either dead, disabled, or chronically sick......

Over 50% of your congregation, your neighbors, your city, your state, your circuit, this discussion board, your branch, your organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, and the country you live in are dead, disabled, or chronically sick?  Wow! 

You do realize that most = over 50%, right? 

Edited by Shawnster

1 hour ago, JennyM said:

I feel weaker and the sister in my congregation gets sick easily.  I got infected with covid too and Im experiencing brain fog. slower cognitive function... 

Everything that we have now, food, environment, cosmetics and even electronics are pollution that alters cells in our body. Stress can cause cancer too. Thats why its important to take a break and relax so the body can relax. 

I knew bros and sis who had cancer and died at age 50. For that reason, I make sure that I have time to relax. 

Also taking blood test at least every 3 months can reduce or can catch cancers at early stages too.

1 hour ago, Shawnster said:

Over 50% of your congregation, your neighbors, your city, your state, your circuit, this discussion board, your branch, your organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, and the country you live in are dead, disabled, or chronically sick?  Wow! 

Maybe she only knows 3 people...:shrugs:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, JennyM said:

Stress can cause cancer too.

There is currently no evidence that stress causes cancer, although a stressful lifestyle might. But unfortunately, most diseases seem to be at least to some extent due to our our current state in this world. We are all sinners and that is why we die and therefore its only logical that many health conditions  associated with ageing. The older you get, the more likely it is to get various diseases when the body's immune resistance weakens and cell regeneration slows down. We expect these problems to end in the new world, soon. I'm not saying that you shouldn't live a healthy life and try to stay balanced, not at all,  but realism is here needed.

Edited by Jimi-L

No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it. 

5 hours ago, zoebarry said:

It seems to me that everyone I know who’s vaccinated is either dead, disabled, or chronically sick......

I am still kicking ... LOL 

Spoiler

Thanks to donuts though :lol1:

happy homer simpson GIF

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

China playing a peacemaker in Ukraine gets divided responses:

Taiwan's foreign minister on Tuesday criticized China's efforts to present itself as a peacemaker in the Ukraine conflict while it "threatens war" against the self-ruled island.

"The #PRC threatens war against #Taiwan & others, but wants to propose a peace plan to #Russia, who initiated the war against #Ukraine," Foreign Minister Joseph Wu said on the Taiwanese Foreign Ministry's Twitter account. "We ain’t no idiots. Want peace? Both autocrats should immediately stop their threats, aggression & expansionism."
https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-03-21-23/index.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, computerwiz said:

Unfortunately it's more than just exercise and breathing more and vitamins. We have a severe lack of energy due to multiple factors (trying not to hijack this thread 😅).

Due to lack of energy, our red blood cells become positively charged, and then stick together. Then there are spots that can't get as much oxygen as needed, because some capillaries are only as big as 1 red blood cell. So they become oxygen deprived.  And cancer can grow.

We need more energy to keep our cells all remain negatively charged. We need:

1. Food without toxins. ION Gut helps protect against toxins. 

2. Living water (H3O2) A water vitalizer helps attain this. 

3. Sun

4. Grounded to earth (barefoot on grass for at least 1 hour). Or sleep on a grounded mat. 

5. More oxygen, without pollution. 

Knowing this, you can see why cancer is on the rise. But there are ways to combat it. Apex Water is just one way. There's also a documentary called "Cancer can be killed" that has other methods... 

Interesting. I screen shot it. We still have veggies that has no pesticides. 

Now Im looking for water vitalizer on e commerce . 

Will buy slipper with massager . 

I dont want to have cancer because the treatment is expensive. 

12 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Yes, I would say at  50% of my congregation is chronically sick. We have one sister had a stroke, one sister who had a heart condition induced by the vaccine.

1 hour ago, zoebarry said:

Sim, eu diria que 50% da minha congregação está com doenças crônicas. Temos uma irmã que teve um derrame, uma irmã que teve um problema cardíaco induzido pela vacina.

Did the medical staff say that? 

18 hours ago, Sofia said:

Coronavirus weakens T cells CD4+ that fights cancer

her tumor markers sky rised after her first covid infection 

human kind is doomed

each covid infection weakens us and age us more 

this is one of reasons I believe GT can’t be too far

We are all getting more I’ll 

Yes! You are so right!! There are also this "Fungus" that is out there.  I caught it and didn't know where it came from.  One Dr. had the insight to nail it and gave me antibiotics for 30 days plus other medicines.

I've had it for for about 5 years and suffered silently.  My husband did not even know.  But this fungus attacks every part of your body.  My face was not noticeable but, I knew something was wrong.

I don't wear makeup. Never did. But, sometimes when we go out, I use a little to brighten my face.  I use Bare minerals or Raw minerals or makeup made from plants.

I'm still on meds and finally its working.  There are other illnesses out there that people don't know about. 

Yes, Jehovah has to bring the end soon or, like the scriptures says, "......No flesh would survive."

2 hours ago, zoebarry said:

Yes, I would say at  50% of my congregation is chronically sick. We have one sister had a stroke, one sister who had a heart condition induced by the vaccine.

So, your congregation is 4 people? :lol1:Sorry, I tease. 

Like @Loyalasked, did both of these sister get confirmation the vaccine caused their serious medical problems?

In all seriousness, how big is your congregation? Your in California? 

3 hours ago, zoebarry said:

People had strokes and heart attacks before vaccine 💉 as well. 
Thankfully vaccine saved a lot of  lives during the peak of pandemic. 
Thankfully too to Governing Body during that time, for the updates how Jehovah wants us to be in the land of living. 
BTW, Those in Bethel had vaccine, therefore by your calculations half of them, including members of GB would be out of action right now. 
Is this a case though? 

This is where Chinese "Peace Plan" currently seats: (Ukraine does not want ceasefire, but complete Russian withdrawal) 

"We believe that many of the provisions of the peace plan put forward by China are consonant with Russian approaches and can be taken as the basis for a peaceful settlement when they are ready for that in the West and in Kyiv. However, so far we see no such readiness from their side," Mr Putin said.

China's proposal, a 12-point paper calling for a de-escalation and eventual ceasefire in Ukraine, lacks details on how to end the war.

The US has been dismissive of the Chinese proposal, given China's refusal to condemn Russia over Ukraine, and says a ceasefire now would lock in Russian territorial gains and give Mr Putin's army more time to regroup. https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/vladimir-putin-says-chinas-peace-plan-could-be-used-as-a-basis-to-end-war-in-ukraine/eer58pwn1

2 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

The US has been dismissive of the Chinese proposal, given China's refusal to condemn Russia over Ukraine, and says a ceasefire now would lock in Russian territorial gains and give Mr Putin's army more time to regroup. https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/vladimir-putin-says-chinas-peace-plan-could-be-used-as-a-basis-to-end-war-in-ukraine/eer58pwn1

US says that any peace plans from  China would be an hoax.

Not trustworthy.

In fact, the 1st point makes no sense at all. The remaining points make sense only if China recognizes Crimea and the other 4 territorries as part of Russia.

Unless Ukraine gives up those territories to Russia there will be no ceasefire.

Most certainly keeping on the watch for the following. I wonder where it all ends soon...

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

US to send Patriot missile systems and tanks to Ukraine faster than originally planned

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-to-send-patriot-missile-systems-and-tanks-to-ukraine-faster-than-originally-planned/ar-AA18UdHX

IMO, this may prompt China to help arm Russia thus ending any real peace talks for the time being. ⚔️

If none parties want to give up the territory I only see this war to end if the Russian federation is stoped 

how can that be?

if it’s leader comes to his end ?

time will tell

if some sort of peace has to be proclaimed soon I don’t see other way

🤷‍♀️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

37 minutes ago, Sofia said:

If none parties want to give up the territory I only see this war to end if the Russian federation is stoped 

how can that be?

if it’s leader comes to his end ?

time will tell

if some sort of peace has to be proclaimed soon I don’t see other way

🤷‍♀️

Remember my dear sister, with Jehovah , ALL things are possible 

Yes, that’s the point exactly. The scriptures show time and again how Jehovah acts against his enemies with surprise and unforeseeable and miraculous ways.

The fall of Babylon, how and by whom.

The return off the exiled Jews Ezra 7:27, just a couple of examples.

Things can change very quickly in ways we can only recognise later were caused by Jehovah’s intervention, or according to his timetable and will. It’s going to be amazing to see!