JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

$3700 for a 3 bedroom rental in Florida the rent has skyrocketed not only that they want first last and security and want you to make 2 1/2 times the rent or 3 times the rent who is making this kind money that’s over 10000 a month… YES WE NEEED THE NEW WORLD LETS PRAY FOR IT!!!!

41 minutes ago, Shannie said:

$3700 for a 3 bedroom rental in Florida the rent has skyrocketed not only that they want first last and security and want you to make 2 1/2 times the rent or 3 times the rent who is making this kind money that’s over 10000 a month… YES WE NEEED THE NEW WORLD LETS PRAY FOR IT!!!!

Rentals here have skyrocketed up to $500 - $900 plus a week! 

Washington: The US and its allies believe major missile or drone strikes by Iran or its proxies against military and government targets in Israel are imminent in what would mark a significant widening of the six-month-old conflict, according to people familiar with the intelligence.“We also want to address the Iranian threat to launch a significant – they’re threatening to launch a significant attack in Israel,” Biden said at a press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida in Washington.https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/us-expecting-iran-attack-on-israel-imminently-20240411-p5fixe.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

From Al Jazeera re: Kim Jong Un rhetoric / saber rattling:

"Now is the time to be more thoroughly prepared for war than ever before", citing "the uncertain and unstable military and political situation around the DPRK".

"North Korea should be more firmly and perfectly prepared for a war, which should be won without fail, not just for a possible war".

Meanwhile, Biden said "I welcome the opportunity of our allies to initiate dialogue with the Democratic Republic of Korea. As I've said many times, we're open to dialogue ourselves anytime without preconditions".

Kim Jong Un rejected the offer.   

The Works in on the verge of major conflicts

It may sound scary for most humans

no wonder when Peace and Security is proclaimed people feel a moment of relief 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

As obras estão à beira de grandes conflitos

Pode parecer assustador para a maioria dos humanos

não é de admirar que quando a Paz e a Segurança são proclamadas as pessoas sintam um momento de alívio 

É minha irmã tempos emocionantes a frente , estamos precisando que o Reino venha e depressa .

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Sorry

i wrote the WORLD. 🌎 but I guess you all know what I meant 🥰

58 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

É minha irmã tempos emocionantes a frente , estamos precisando que o Reino venha e depressa .

Verdade 🙏😊

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

6 minutes ago, Sofia said:
1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Sorry

i wrote the WORLD. 🌎 but I guess you all know what I meant 🥰

Let see where the world is heading to. If it takes to slight different direction we have to be flexible to😁

On 4/11/2024 at 1:18 PM, Shannie said:

How much does such a house itself cost to purchase? 

14 hours ago, Sofia said:

It may sound scary for most humans

no wonder when Peace and Security is proclaimed people feel a moment of relief 

US , Japan , Philippines' presidents meet up. 

I got anxious when world leaders meet. I feel that theyre going to talk about war. 

On 4/11/2024 at 5:49 PM, Sofia said:

The Worlds in on the verge of major conflicts

Ukraine isn't the only country Russia is trying to topple

"Even as Russian bombs pound Ukraine, Moscow's mercenaries and spies are busy trying to set much of the rest of the world afire."

"Russia is using unconventional methods to expand its influence, evade containment, and destabilize and disrupt its adversaries — and is making progress in several directions," a report by Britain's Royal United Services Institute think tank warned. This includes covert operations in Europe, mercenaries operating across Africa, and establishing links with Muslim communities in Central Asia and Europe.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-expands-its-destabilizing-campaigns-around-the-world-2024-4

49 minutes ago, cme said:

Could we have a nuclear war?

No way 

Although human rulers may use nuclear weapons in the future, God will not allow the earth to be destroyed

we have no fear

https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/more-topics/politicians-warn-armageddon/

Thank you.  However, it may be used in the future but, will not destroy the earth.  So, it still does not rule out nuclear war.  Things are getting heated up.

Trust in Jehovah is the key here and, He knows how far this will go before he intervenes.

My goodness! I had nightmares last night.  Got up at 4:30 am, put on the coffee pot, prayed to Jehovah and got ready for my meeting this morning and its only 6:17.

These days are most certainly disturbing.

8 hours ago, MChill14 said:

ABC NewsSHARE

Five people killed in stabbing attack at Sydney's Westfield Bondi Junction, alleged offender shot dead

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/103704952

This is so awful. A 9 month old baby was stabbed multiple times in its pram. Who stabs an innocent baby in their pram?? The mother was stabbed as well and sadly passed away. Something as simple as going to a Westfield shopping centre to do some shopping on a Saturday afternoon and you never make it back home :( My daughter and I did this one week ago. Don’t feel safe anywhere. 

13 hours ago, cme said:

Could we have a nuclear war?

Yes I believe they could set off targeted missiles… things are very different to Hiroshima etc they could even explode one very high up in the atmosphere and cause a huge EMP who knows…we know that Jehovah won’t let them totally destroy mankind, but he allowed nuclear bombs before so who knows

I’m just glad that we have the truth and know that in the end  Jehovah wins and we will be on the right side

Edited by Poly Ester

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.