JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

9 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Because it is satanic propaganda that comes from the Devil, it does not come from Jehovah, so many will believe it.

Yes, and let's remember human leaders can set the bar very low.  They can declare a success if nuclear is avoided and only conventional war is happening.

45 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Would you have any opinion?

"You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet."

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

50 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Just like the pandemic came unexpectedly

It came and went and there wasn't any declaration of P&S despite all of the guesses that a cure would be the trigger for P&S.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

It came and went and there wasn't any declaration of P&S despite all of the guesses that a cure would be the trigger for P&S.

Interesting that days before Ukraine invasion WHO has declared this:

IMG_1434.jpeg

IMG_1435.jpeg

IMG_1436.jpeg

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

And......the prophecy of P&S must be fulfilled.  And fulfilled it will be.  It doesn't matter why they declare it.  We all know it will be a veneer.  But the cry will come.

So as these wars rage on we will wait for the signal.

If there were no wars there would be no need for this cry of peace and security which follow wars in action.

We are very close.

2 hours ago, jrnievas said:

2020-2021 Pandemic

Februrary 2022 Russia-Ukraine War

October 2023 Israel-Gaza Conflict

April 2024 Israel-Iran War

What's next?

China-Taiwan?

😬😬😬😢

Next will be economic crisis. The horseman riding a black horse must speeding ahead.

Edited by mjcabz

10 hours ago, Lee49 said:

‘Step back from the brink,’ to avert full-scale Middle East conflict, says UN chief

“It is vital to avoid any action that could lead to major military confrontations on multiple fronts in the Middle East...Now is the time for maximum restraint,” the UN Secretary-General told delegates at the opening of an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council. 

Mr. Guterres explained that the emergency session was called by Israel following what it described in a letter was ‘a direct attack launched by Iran... of more than 200 UAVs, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles towards Israel in clear violation of international law.’

The UN chief added that in a separate letter, Iran stated that it had carried out a series of military strikes on Israeli military objectives ‘in the exercise of Iran’s inherent right to self-defence as outlined...in the UN Charter, and in response to...its armed attack on 1 April 2024 against Iranian diplomatic premises’ – in Damascus.

“We have a shared responsibility to work for peace. Regional – and indeed global -- peace and security are being undermined by the hour. Neither the region nor the world can afford more war,” Mr. Guterres concluded.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/04/1148551

Bring it on. Im tired of this system. 

Please just say 'bring it on, O Jehovah, but in your own time', even though we are praying for the end of this system.  There are some still coming to Jehovah through Jesus Christ as a result of our ministry.

If Jehovah gave any one of us a Red Button and said "whenever you press that, I will bring Armageddon", and then he added, "but presently there are thousands responding to the message every day", who would press that button?

Not me.

18 hours ago, chuck83 said:

Just keep in mind... over 2000 "singular" nuclear tests between 1942-2024 is different than 2000 warheads going off within hours-days in multiple locations across the globe. It's like comparing apples and oranges at the point.

Yes, it is. But my reply was not about a global nuclear war.

The original question was "Could we have a nuclear war? ".

My reply was related to "a localized nuclear conflict that, although deadly for the affected region, would not 'affect' the planet and humankind".

Although global wars are theoretical impossible because of MAD, localized nuclear war are very possible whenever at least one state actor has a doctrine to use them for preemptive offensive purposes.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

20 minutes ago, Andrey said:

Excellent reminders. Some pioneer bro and sis always reminding me not to wait on perfect time to use my best in serving Jehovah. Hence, I was able to do pss despite of  my not ideal situation. 

3 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

With the crisis in the Middle East they fear the worst, oil in particular, and therefore a shaken world economy. But the song of the summer is going to be 'Good News' so high hearts, Jehovah takes care of everything.

Its getting bad. 

6 hours ago, Mike047 said:

Please just say 'bring it on, O Jehovah, but in your own time', even though we are praying for the end of this system.  There are some still coming to Jehovah through Jesus Christ as a result of our ministry.

If Jehovah gave any one of us a Red Button and said "whenever you press that, I will bring Armageddon", and then he added, "but presently there are thousands responding to the message every day", who would press that button?

Not me.

As The recent information that we were given, we do not need to worry about those still coming in. Jehovah will take care of everyone. He will not let one of his sheep  go missing. So it doesn’t really matter how many are still coming in. Jehovah‘s day will arrive right on time, so there’s no need to pray for it to keep going on to save those that are still coming in.

29 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

As The recent information that we were given, we do not need to worry about those still coming in. Jehovah will take care of everyone. He will not let one of his sheep  go missing. So it doesn’t really matter how many are still coming in. Jehovah‘s day will arrive right on time, so there’s no need to pray for it to keep going on to save those that are still coming in.

Pray for God's kingdom not pray to delay God's kingdom so other people will come in. 

Jenny, do a research on Lamentations 3.  It is beautiful.  For instance: Lamentations 3:26 "Good it is to wait in silence for the salvation of Jehovah; 28 Let him sit alone and keep silent when He lays it upon him. 29 Let him put his mouth in the very dust; there may yet be hope.

Do a research on the whole chap. 3.  It is food for thought.   Sis, we are all tired.  We want the New World just as bad as you do hon. but, please, just stay busy.  The convention will uplift you.  Stay in touch with us.  If you need to talk pms me.  I can call and we can chat for awhile or, whenever you want.

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

Israel is furious with Iran and is preparing to respond! probably a military response.

The ayatollah must have been under extreme pressure from the hardliners to respond to Israel's attack on their facility in Damascus.  Knowing that Israel is a nuclear actor.

And now, what will Israel do?  This back-and-forth has to end somehow.   Last man standing???

16 minutes ago, Doug said:

The ayatollah must have been under extreme pressure from the hardliners to respond to Israel's attack on their facility in Damascus.  Knowing that Israel is a nuclear actor.

And now, what will Israel do?  This back-and-forth has to end somehow.   Last man standing???

Interesting