JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

50 minutes ago, Loyal said:

Putin and Korea's Kim are planning something big 

Big dinner party? 😜

This is on BBC News: While many North Korean weapons are based on Soviet designs and are therefore compatible with Russian systems, the North’s capacity to produce weapons is limited and it is unlikely to want to hand over too much of its existing stockpile.

Kim is paranoid about his own country’s security and relies on these weapons for its defence.

Western diplomats view this meeting as a sign of Putin’s increasing desperation but are sceptical it will significantly alter the outcome of the war.

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Libya floods wipe out quarter of city, 10,000 feared missing

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/more-than-1000-bodies-recovered-libyan-city-after-floods-minister-2023-09-12/

Many things happening at the same time and in different parts of the world, may the Kingdom come 

13 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Big dinner party? 😜

This is on BBC News: While many North Korean weapons are based on Soviet designs and are therefore compatible with Russian systems, the North’s capacity to produce weapons is limited and it is unlikely to want to hand over too much of its existing stockpile.

Kim is paranoid about his own country’s security and relies on these weapons for its defence.

Western diplomats view this meeting as a sign of Putin’s increasing desperation but are sceptical it will significantly alter the outcome of the war.

Jehovah is still under control. Maybe there will be nuclear fall out but it will still be under control. 

12 hours ago, Loyal said:

Libya floods wipe out quarter of city, 10,000 feared missing

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/more-than-1000-bodies-recovered-libyan-city-after-floods-minister-2023-09-12/

Many things happening at the same time and in different parts of the world, may the Kingdom come 

Aready under discussion in the weather topic here:

a

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

How's this for a picture of what is soon to come?

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102017175

Pure Worship bk

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

3 minutes ago, trottigy said:

How's this for a picture of what is soon to come?

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102017175

Pure Worship bk

When that time comes, I can only imagine how those who received our “end of false religion is near” tract and didn’t respond will feel.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

10 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Will there be another tract like that? 

None of us can say. That would definitely be exciting. It’s funny you ask that because I was just thinking that a few days ago, maybe a final warning tract. But we could face backlash from people saying hey, didn’t you guys say that almost 20 years ago? 
But who knows. Jehovah will do whatever his will is. We can make it a matter of prayer.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

1 hour ago, LindaViktoria said:

I was looking for the picture in one of our magazines I think it was, of a politician and the pope waving to the crowd and you see them from behind. I thought about that picture when I read about Russia and the Vatican. 
I couldnt find it. 

This one sister?

501100031_univ_lsr_lg.jpg

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)

Dear friends, thank you for helping sister Viktoria to find the picture she was looking for.

Yet for legal as well as theocratic reasons, we cannot allow the posting of copyrighted artwork from JW.org.

*** w18 April p. 30 Questions From Readers ***
Why is it not permissible to post publications of Jehovah’s Witnesses on a personal website or on social media?
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2018364&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=2

Instead of downloading the images and posting them here, which goes both against the law and the instructions of the Slave, you can simply right-click on the image on JW.org, select "Copy link" and paste that link on your post here. The link automatically displays the image, but the file is not on our servers but directly on JW.org, which is ok according to the JW Terms of Use.

I have already replaced the image with a link in the two posts above, please take this into account in the future. :) Thanks for understanding.

21 minutes ago, carlos said:

Dear friends, thank you for helping sister Viktoria to find the picture she was looking for.

Yet for legal as well as theocratic reasons, we cannot allow the posting of copyrighted artwork from JW.org.

*** w18 April p. 30 Questions From Readers ***
Why is it not permissible to post publications of Jehovah’s Witnesses on a personal website or on social media?
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2018364&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=2

Instead of downloading the images and posting them here, which goes both against the law and the instructions of the Slave, you can simply right-click on the image on JW.org, select "Copy link" and paste that link on your post here. The link automatically displays the image, but the file is not on our servers but directly on JW.org, which is ok according to the JW Terms of Use.

I have already replaced the image with a link in the two posts above, please take this into account in the future. :) Thanks for understanding.

You're right brother! I forgot that, if any mod could delete my answer with image I would appreciate it. I am unable to delete or edit the comment, probably because I'm a Limited User

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)