JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Earthquakes In One Place After Another...

• 3 weeks later...

Dutchsinse talked about this on last night's broadcast.  He looked up the quake's coordinates and it definitely occurred at the NK's bomb testing site.

Only Divine intervention can stop the insanity.:unsure:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Mexico struck by earthquake of magnitude 8, tsunami possible: USGS

Leslie Shaffer | @LeslieShaffer1

Published 28 Mins Ago | Updated 2 Mins AgoCNBC.com
I told my wife expect an earthquake this week greater that 7.0.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/08/mexico-struck-by-earthquake-of-magnitude-8-tsunami-possible-usgs.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Mexico struck by earthquake of magnitude 8, tsunami possible: USGS

Leslie Shaffer | @LeslieShaffer1

Published 28 Mins Ago | Updated 2 Mins AgoCNBC.com
I told my wife expect an earthquake this week greater that 7.0.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/08/mexico-struck-by-earthquake-of-magnitude-8-tsunami-possible-usgs.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dutchsinse said the incoming solar activity would cause a BIG shake-up. :wacko:

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Dutchsinse said the incoming solar activity would cause a BIG shake-up. :wacko:
Yes he did.... There has been 6 above 5. Including the 8.1 within miles of each other... Tsunami warning is also up as you know Ross.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Yes he did.... There has been 6 above 5. Including the 8.1 within miles of each other... Tsunami warning is also up as you know Ross.

Signs in sun .... etc.

Where can I see this Dutchsinse’s predictions? Is there any statistical significance in his predictions? I googled and got a load of debunking links.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

2 hours ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

Where can I see this Dutchsinse’s predictions? 

He makes forecasts, and doesn't call them predictions. From what I've seen, he has a pretty good feel for earthquakes, and his method is not too different from forecasting the weather. He's sincere enough, and really just wants to help people, and it's sad to see how much opposition he's encountered, If he wasn't accurate, his viewers wouldn't be supporting him the way they do so he can do it full time. 

3 hours ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

Where can I see this Dutchsinse’s predictions? Is there any statistical significance in his predictions? I googled and got a load of debunking links.

You can watch is livestream here or his previous broadcasts, where he FORECASTS earthquakes, much like Sister Karina has said, a weather forcaster.  I have been watching his forecasts for over a year now and his science is quite logical, not to mention accurate. 

This is Dutch's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q

This is his livestream (he comes on around 11:00 EDST and broadcasts live for an hour or so) :

https://youtu.be/wKCrEjXAnJg

Here is a  link to last night's broadcast/forecast :

8 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I have been watching his forecasts for over a year now . . .

You're funny, Ross. I started watching him back in 2011 because we lived in the Pacific Northwest, (where there were earthquakes), but I can't remember the last time there was an earthquake in Michigan, where you're from. But even though we moved to the East Coast, I still keep up with him, so I definitely get your fascination with 'his science'. I guess either you love it or you don't.

Very interesting YouTube channel, and he isn’t at all vague like I thought he would have to be. I’ll try to watch for a while.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

News media is finally reacting:

http://fox2now.com/2017/09/19/magnitude-7-1-earthquake-shakes-mexico-city/

The U.S. Geological Survey says it calculates the earthquake that struck central Mexico as magnitude 7.1

It says the epicenter was near the town of Raboso, about 76 miles southeast of Mexico City.

Mexico’s seismological agency calculated its preliminary magnitude at 6.8 and said its center was east of the city in the state of Puebla.

Earlier in the day buildings across the city held preparation drills on the anniversary of the 1985 quake.

59c1665dc7b05_LatestquakeinCentralMexico.jpg.gif.32ada2f0b1ce6f3644f0607e67c7693a.gif