JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Earthquakes In One Place After Another...

Earlier this summer:

http://www.caloes.ca.gov/cal-oes-divisions/earthquake-tsunami-volcano-programs/california-earthquake-early-warning-program

Senate Bill 438 was introduced by Senators Hill and Hertzberg addressing Earthquake safety: Statewide earthquake early warning program and system for California.

On NBC news tonight, they reported that a nationwide earthquake early warning system is in the works that will cost the taxpayers

over $600,000,000.00 to put in place, and millions more for annual maintenance. 59c30b1c4e0eb_ShockingOHNO.gif.3ec363724cb6b7fe7e9615dc0191ac80.gif

https://www.shakealert.org/

Du-uhDu_uh.gif.93dad0b84152c1e97eeedd07c333f9fd.gif

Dutchsinse already gives earthquake early warnings every day and night--and

he does it for FREE59c30a971fbd5_YESHappy.gif.bf881bc4b8ad156a5b888a7c91cf3995.gif

Plus, he's 80% accurate! 59c30a8d01dc5_YesSmiling.gif.1011ac42d4c7387151cbaf86c1c0b75d.gif One week, he was even 100% accurate. 59c30a68be634_Congrats10outof10.gif.a9c77d5bcf3e6a1e9145667ff9592fe2.gif

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Spell check failure !

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Earlier this summer:
http://www.caloes.ca.gov/cal-oes-divisions/earthquake-tsunami-volcano-programs/california-earthquake-early-warning-program
Senate Bill 438 was introduced by Senators Hill and Hertzberg addressing Earthquake safety: Statewide earthquake early warning program and system for California.

On NBC news tonight, they reported that a nationwide earthquake early warning system is in the works that will cost the taxpayers
over $600,000,000.00 to put in place, and millions more for annual maintenance. 59c30b1c4e0eb_ShockingOHNO.gif.3ec363724cb6b7fe7e9615dc0191ac80.gif
https://www.shakealert.org/

Du-uhDu_uh.gif.93dad0b84152c1e97eeedd07c333f9fd.gif
Dutchsinse already gives earthquake early warnings every day and night--and
he does it for FREE59c30a971fbd5_YESHappy.gif.bf881bc4b8ad156a5b888a7c91cf3995.gif
Plus, he's 80% accurate! 59c30a8d01dc5_YesSmiling.gif.1011ac42d4c7387151cbaf86c1c0b75d.gif One week, he was even 100% accurate. 59c30a68be634_Congrats10outof10.gif.a9c77d5bcf3e6a1e9145667ff9592fe2.gif
Dutch is very interesting.... Sometimes over the top. But good info... HELLO, HELLO!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Loopy said:

6.1 just hit the Vanuatu Islands.

Wherever they are. 

North West of New Zealand .. . there are some witnesses there too ... esp in Port Vila. Deep enough though that it may not have done as much damage as it would had it been shallower.

Everyone in NZ is fine, the bigger quake hit the Auckland Islands, south of NZ ... so wasn't felt much on mainland NZ.

Mexico needs our prayers though. Am watching Dutchsinse ... might pay to be on our toes. 

Did you guys know it was World Peace day sometime this week?

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

17 minutes ago, cricket246 said:

Want to know worldwide disasters like volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes or tsunamis go to RSOE EDIS :http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

They monitor disasters everywhere.

FAINT2221.GIF.6acdd9ae6505c1ec6c3f4e4aa271d962.GIF

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Just a note on Dutchsinse, I agree he can be over the top - but he did two things that are very impressive today. Stopped his other channel that has a donation feature to it and has asked people NOT to donate to him while these eqs are happening but to donate to worthy and legitimate org to help ppl in the eqs. The other thing was - he said that when he heard about the Mexican eq - he had to go off mic - as he had a breakdown because of the deaths. Interesting insights there.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Just a note on Dutchsinse, I agree he can be over the top - but he did two things that are very impressive today. Stopped his other channel that has a donation feature to it and has asked people NOT to donate to him while these eqs are happening but to donate to worthy and legitimate org to help ppl in the eqs. The other thing was - he said that when he heard about the Mexican eq - he had to go off mic - as he had a breakdown because of the deaths. Interesting insights there.
He is a loving person. I listen to his updates most every night...

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Part of the East Coast suffered an earthquake back in 2011.  Am wondering when will it happen again.  Maybe it's all circumstances and unforeseen occurrences.  But to have several earthquakes happening in the Western Hemisphere and the "ring of fire" area at several hours or days apart is different.  Idaho, had one two weeks ago.  It wasn't as big, but still, it was Idaho.  I can understand if it was California, Oregon, and Washington State, even Nevada, or Arizona, but not Idaho.  Unless they are under a fault line or volcano too.   Well, I have my "to go bag" ready, and whatever important documents I need, meds, dog food, water, and whatever else the F&D S said to have.  What if am out in service, I don't expect dragging my bag from one friends car to the next.  The bag is heavier then me!  Most of the time, I wind up in other's car group.   Then what?  Trust in Jah! 

While Bali waits for the Volcano to erupt, this happens.

https://thewest.com.au/news/natural-disasters/earthquake-strikes-indonesia-as-volcano-flight-chaos-looms-ng-b88606513z

An undersea earthquake has struck north of Bali, amid volcanic activity which is set to cause flight chaos in the holiday hotspot.

The 5.7-magnitude quake was recorded 125km north-east of Surabaya, on Java this morning, the US Geological Survey has confirmed.

The quake has reportedly sparked fears of a tsunami and follows a week of heightened volcanic activity in the area.

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

https://www.hit.com.au/news/national/even-seismologists-are-scratching-their-heads-over-all-these-quakes?station=perth

Even Seismologists Are Scratching Their Heads Over All These Quakes

Phil Cummins from Geoscience Australia says even for experts, this kind of activity if unexpected and unpredictable. 

"The interesting thing is that most of these are happening on the 'ocean plate' that dives beneath the Continents and that is rather unusual. Even one of those is unusual so it is strange to have this large cluster of these earthquakes.. but I have no idea what that means"  

Cummins says the ongoing shakes are not what would usually be seen. 

"It's often expected that there might be another earthquake in the immediate vicinity of the first large event but you don't usually expect there to be a heightened risk of earthquakes to appear at a great distance like we are now, right over the Pacific Rim" 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

8 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Part of the East Coast suffered an earthquake back in 2011.  Am wondering when will it happen again.  Maybe it's all circumstances and unforeseen occurrences.  But to have several earthquakes happening in the Western Hemisphere and the "ring of fire" area at several hours or days apart is different.  Idaho, had one two weeks ago.  It wasn't as big, but still, it was Idaho.  I can understand if it was California, Oregon, and Washington State, even Nevada, or Arizona, but not Idaho.  Unless they are under a fault line or volcano too.   Well, I have my "to go bag" ready, and whatever important documents I need, meds, dog food, water, and whatever else the F&D S said to have.  What if am out in service, I don't expect dragging my bag from one friends car to the next.  The bag is heavier then me!  Most of the time, I wind up in other's car group.   Then what?  Trust in Jah! 

I have a small zip loc bag in the bottom of my purse..has a small pocket knife, small magnifying glass, lipstick, small comb, eyebrow pencil (???)..room for a tooth brush too!:D

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

4 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

This was the latest story/news on Dail Mail/Sept 21, 2017

Is California next? Fears rise as a chain of killer quakes hit the Pacific 'Ring of Fire'

In the words of Dutchsinse: "Don't be scared!  Be prepared!" ^_^

Finally, perhaps we are closer to the "Great Day of Jehovah" then we think.  Tonight's meeting was the subject of Loyalty.  Wonderful meeting, the videos (both) were great.  The up building answers from the friends, everything was prepared for us by Jehovah's men of faith and loyalty.  Thank you Jehovah for another weekly spiritual feast! Best food in the whole world! 

I started a study with one of the girls I work with and because I preach to them at work every day, they have asked me to start praying with them every day before work. I work with all women. I am so excited! I said I don't mind doing this but first we will read the scriptures guidelines on how we must pray because Jesus told us the way to pray. We start Monday morning.

The GT is around the corner, the world can see it clearly happening just as Jesus said in Matt. the 24th chapter.

I personally pray every day for Jehovah to help me say the right thing to my workmates to touch their hearts.

The world scene is changing rapidly and even the world can see things are worsening! The GT is definitely right over the horizon.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/lv/r1/lp-e/0/13060

Keep in Expectation!

“Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it!”—HAB. 2:3.

See Paragraphs 6 and 7
Gives me the chills when I reflect on your comment... "even the world can see things are worsening"...means we are closer than we can conceive.
So the "joke" in my home and inner circle is that every year I say "this October Keep on the Watch!" they remind me I've been saying this for 25 years... My reply? And I'm going to keep on saying it until it happens... KEEP ON THE WATCH!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Loopy said:

Oaxaca, Mexico had a 6.3 eq shortly before 9 am eastern this morning.

People really have to be awfully scared in that country 

Wow!  Dutchsinse is really on a roll this week!

On LAST NIGHT'S broadcast, he forecast that this quake would hit!

If you live in Southern California, I  would watch last night's broadcast, too, because Dutch made

a forecast for you.  Just a mid-range 4.  But he wants to get the word out so people will be prepared and not scared.