JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcast - October 2023

I absolutely love the new song in the broadcast! It's 4 minutes and 8 seconds of one of the best songs I've ever heard. I isolated the audio of it and made an mp3 file for you, and posted it in my song collection. It's in an archive (zip file) there along with the official album art photo and the lyrics.

(Send me a PM if you don't have the link to my song collection.)

It’s almost ready for everyone to see 🙏💖 brother Cook is hosting. The theme is the “Good News”.

GB is emphasizing this for 2024.

this means something as we are getting so close to GT

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

16 hours ago, Olivier Proulx said:

very excited to listen to the rest of Abraham’s video😊

Can we have Elijah featured next month and have this depicted in the video?

1 Kings 18:27 About noon Elijah began to mock them and say: “Call out at the top of your voice! After all, he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought or he has gone to relieve himself. Or maybe he is asleep and someone needs to wake him up!”

1102013256_univ_cnt_2_xl.jpg

1 Kings 18:38 “At that the fire of Jehovah came falling and went eating up the burnt offering and the pieces of wood and the stones and the dust, and the water that was in the trench it licked up.”

• Dages pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Dages said:

They really did great with the Abraham video... The emotion was perfect.

The special effects on Sodom are amazing! Also more shots from Noah´s story :) 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

52 minutes ago, truce said:

But is the judgment message part of the good news? 

Yes! We will see a good reasoning upon a well known bible text. I have to confess I have now understood perfectly that text. We need GB to understand the Bible. No matter we try to dig and see, only GB have the wisdom and spirit to teach us the truths on the Bible! We must thank Jehovah for that and wait eagerly for the correct understanding at the proper time. 

Now it´s the time. 

22 minutes ago, futurepromise said:

Around 1960, we learned about a judgement message that angers the king of the north. Anyone here remember it?

Here is an article in 1961 WT, pars 24 onward highlights it. I hope this works sis. https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1961883?q=Judgement+Message&p=par