JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

Three pioneers are home together. 
They all are very hungry but there is nothing else left but one boiled egg. 
One of the pioneers comes up with something and says: whoever can think of the most beautiful scripture may eat the egg. 
The other 2 agree. Then the first pioneer starts by taking the egg, tries to make it stand and says: "whoever thinks he is standing, beware that he does not fall. " 1 Cor. 10:12.
They all have a good laugh. 

The second pioneer says: I know a better one. 
He took the egg, peeled it and said: "we have to strip off the old personality with its practices and put on the new personality." Col 3:10.
Again they had a good laugh. 

The third pioneer picks up the egg, puts it in his mouth and says: "My servants will eat, but you will go hungry"
Isaiah 65:10.
😁😁😁

A woman takes her husband to get tested

Two days later, she gets a call from the lab.

Doctor: I'm sorry to inform you that your husband's test results were mixed up with another patient's. We're not sure if he has COVID-19 or Alzheimer's disease.

Woman: So what am I supposed to do now?

Doctor: Take him for a long walk and leave him. If he finds his way back home,
don't open the door.

Sent from my SM-A315F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in a free ride in a helicopter for 4 people? Im still looking for two people to joins us. We leave early Saturday (Oct 24) from Kidlington nr Oxford then fly to Poole Dorset where will have breakfast. Then onto a yacht for mornings sailing then have lunch. Then a flight to Jersey for afternoon tea and return to Poole for dinner. Finally back home to Kidlington.

So anyone interested please pm me. Preferably someone with a helicopter and a yacht.

On 9/21/2020 at 6:34 PM, Tortuga said:

Hopefully he will realize the jokes on him and have a good laugh about it when he is resurrected.

But that is from the Beegees, not John Lennon :lol1:

On 9/26/2020 at 7:56 PM, dilip kumar said:

How to bet...

SmartSelect_20200927-001839_Gallery.jpg

It was hard to read with my head horizontal... But it was worth the trouble :lol1:

2 hours ago, bohemian said:

Anyone interested in a free ride in a helicopter for 4 people? Im still looking for two people to joins us. We leave early Saturday (Oct 24) from Kidlington nr Oxford then fly to Poole Dorset where will have breakfast. Then onto a yacht for mornings sailing then have lunch. Then a flight to Jersey for afternoon tea and return to Poole for dinner. Finally back home to Kidlington.

So anyone interested please pm me. Preferably someone with a helicopter and a yacht.

How is that a free ride... ( Laughing) That's really Smart... 

5 hours ago, bohemian said:

Hey, Chris! That would be cool, I must admit. Well, I have a helicopter and a yacht. But unfortunately...

The helicopter won't fly that far. (From Montreal to the UK! Seriously?) And even if I set out now, my yacht probably wouldn't get there in time for October 24. Sorry.

So I'll have to see if I can make it at a another time. Just give me more advance notice.

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Hey, Chris! That would be cool, I must admit. Well, I have a helicopter and a yacht. But unfortunately...

The helicopter won't fly that far. (From Montreal to the UK! Seriously?) And even if I set out now, my yacht probably wouldn't get there in time for October 24. Sorry.

So I'll have to see if I can make it at a another time. Just give me more advance notice.

will do!

29 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Just give me more advance notice.

How long does it take to take them out of your bathtub? 😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 9/25/2020 at 11:55 AM, GodlyDevotion said:

Three pioneers are home together. 
They all are very hungry but there is nothing else left but one boiled egg. 
One of the pioneers comes up with something and says: whoever can think of the most beautiful scripture may eat the egg. 
The other 2 agree. Then the first pioneer starts by taking the egg, tries to make it stand and says: "whoever thinks he is standing, beware that he does not fall. " 1 Cor. 10:12.
They all have a good laugh. 

The second pioneer says: I know a better one. 
He took the egg, peeled it and said: "we have to strip off the old personality with its practices and put on the new personality." Col 3:10.
Again they had a good laugh. 

The third pioneer picks up the egg, puts it in his mouth and says: "My servants will eat, but you will go hungry"
Isaiah 65:10.
😁😁😁

That would be Is 65:13a, I just noticed :)

couple years ago my wife and I planned a small train trip and vacation. We bought brand new luggage.

We had to cancel last year due to a hurricane and again this year due to COVID - we still have not had the opportunity to use our new luggage.

I tried to explain this to the suitcases that are just siting there all sad and found myself having to deal with "emotional baggage"

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~