JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

profession in new world!

I like the idea of having a master plan. I don't think id start out with a huge home. Id build a small home. . But as I add on each section it becomes more and more part of the whole tonwhere that when it done. It looks like it was planned as such. 

I built my home now when I was in my mid 20s. I tore down old houses and re-used the lumber and bought materials as I could. So thankful I dont have a house payment. 

Problem is , i didnt have a master plan. So each time I added an addition, things didn't match up and i had to get creative to make rooms work. The part of my house  in the red square is what I started with. And as the years have gone on . I add a little here. And a little there. Lol Hopefully if I get round two in paradise...ill be smarter about it. Lol 

20240130_162951.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tsheppar said:

I thought this witness couple that makes Paradise digital art on Instagram was very cool . Hopefully link will work ....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C18FBg5vcpm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That's some AI art done right 

I have a few ideas:

I would love to design gardens and parks for the community, planting trees and vineyards, and watching as concrete jungles turn into beautiful fields and ponds and forests. The way we transformed Temple farm, which was a derelict car graveyard, into the beautiful scenery we have today inspired me. Like that, but everywhere haha. 

Plus I’d love to teach the resurrected ones, especially the unrighteous that had no clue who Jehovah was. Seeing the realisation on their faces as they come to learn about Him and how life is now- I don’t think much would compare to that. 

Also, after salvaging work is done I would love to be a part of destroying all vestiges of the old world- churches, shopping centres, banks (and all their money 😂), council house estates, schools etc. 

Thinking about salvaging, I’d love to be on the team to go into clothes/food shops and warehouses to keep what’s good, destroy or recycle what’s not. 

In the long term, I’d love to study space and hopefully travel around the universe if we’re allowed. If we’re not, I’d like to spend my days on earth studying all living things (plants, animals, environment etc) in extreme detail and document my findings to help others to learn about the wondrous creations of Jehovah. This will require extensive travelling so I’ll hopefully be staying with some of you lovely brothers and sisters with my husband. I’m hoping my children will be off serving Jehovah somewhere and we have a yearly family meet up. 

Then maybe after I’ve learnt everything, I’ll settle down with my husband in my own home and have a couple more kids, serving Jehovah from my community I’m in wherever I get put, having friends over for dinner, working in my garden, probably learning some other crafty things that people around me are knowledgeable about. I don’t think we’ll ever stop learning new skills will we. 

Such a lovely topic to ponder.

On 1/30/2024 at 8:54 AM, Qapla said:

Perhaps I could be an overtaker ... you know, the opposite of an undertaker. Instead of helping put dead people to rest, I could help direct resurrected people as they wake from that rest.

Do you realise that that job will be only around for a short time?

29 minutes ago, Pabo said:

Do you realise that that job will be only around for a short time?

I love that your view of eternity is so strong that you think a job that will only last a few hundred years is hardly worth getting excited about. 

Keep that strong faith!

Very Funny Reaction GIF

On 2/8/2024 at 11:19 AM, Luisabola said:

I have a few ideas:

I would love to design gardens and parks for the community, planting trees and vineyards, and watching as concrete jungles turn into beautiful fields and ponds and forests. The way we transformed Temple farm, which was a derelict car graveyard, into the beautiful scenery we have today inspired me. Like that, but everywhere haha. 

Plus I’d love to teach the resurrected ones, especially the unrighteous that had no clue who Jehovah was. Seeing the realisation on their faces as they come to learn about Him and how life is now- I don’t think much would compare to that. 

Also, after salvaging work is done I would love to be a part of destroying all vestiges of the old world- churches, shopping centres, banks (and all their money 😂), council house estates, schools etc. 

Thinking about salvaging, I’d love to be on the team to go into clothes/food shops and warehouses to keep what’s good, destroy or recycle what’s not. 

In the long term, I’d love to study space and hopefully travel around the universe if we’re allowed. If we’re not, I’d like to spend my days on earth studying all living things (plants, animals, environment etc) in extreme detail and document my findings to help others to learn about the wondrous creations of Jehovah. This will require extensive travelling so I’ll hopefully be staying with some of you lovely brothers and sisters with my husband. I’m hoping my children will be off serving Jehovah somewhere and we have a yearly family meet up. 

Then maybe after I’ve learnt everything, I’ll settle down with my husband in my own home and have a couple more kids, serving Jehovah from my community I’m in wherever I get put, having friends over for dinner, working in my garden, probably learning some other crafty things that people around me are knowledgeable about. I don’t think we’ll ever stop learning new skills will we. 

Such a lovely topic to ponder.

In my house by the ocean where I have set up an astronomical workshop next to the orchard and vegetable garden , I am waiting for you Louisa, with your husband. I'm also waiting for the family :  @Dages, @jwhess @Andrey, @LeolaRootStew@Miss Bea and Sid, @Sofia, @Sheep @Dhanyel, @hatcheckgirl@Richie, @Hava Saber under his clouds, @Pabo,  @Friends just call me Rossand so many others, you are all concerned. You won't leave for a new adventure without us having experienced extraordinary things together. My family, the sea, the horses...the permanent program of my future real life.  The scene I picture is that of the film in which a brother who was homeless in the old world has a huge house, built with the help of elephants, which he uses to accommodate many of the friends he spent time with before the Storm. Among the guests : Joseph, son of Jacob, who listened to all the stories of the past, especially the elders who had been thrown into prison and who survived thanks to Jehovah, of course, and their brotherly love. Brotherly love is what I feel on this forum where everyone tries to live their daily story and events as best they can. Some are hot in spirit, some are very gentle, I love them very much, some enhance the beauty of our teaching with the intelligence and insight given to them by Jehovah, and we feed on it. Some suffer so much that it pierces our hearts but we know that Jehovah has his eye on them so we pray to him and we are sure that they are in the best hands possible.

This wonderful day will come, this wonderful day is coming and we will soon say this day is a day forever, whether in heaven or on earth❤️

I would like to work in all branches of construction. I would like my house to be the size of "Arena BRB Mané Garrincha", so I would really have to be a master in all areas of construction so as not to have to be a pain in the ass in every process.

After that I would become a "househusband", because look at the size of this little guy.

Related picture:

Estádio Mané Garrincha: saiba tudo sobre a maior arena do DF

(I love huge structures, I have no idea what to put inside it, but it would be huge)

Edited by Sete

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)

54 minutes ago, Sete said:

I would like to work in all branches of construction. I would like my house to be the size of "Arena BRB Mané Garrincha", so I would really have to be a master in all areas of construction so as not to have to be a pain in the ass in every process.

After that I would become a "househusband", because look at the size of this little guy.

Related picture:

Estádio Mané Garrincha: saiba tudo sobre a maior arena do DF

(I love huge structures, I have no idea what to put inside it, but it would be huge)

this big structure for your whole lineage maybe 

Am looking forward to seeing when there will be no more doctors, nurses, pharmacists, medical laboratories, and all associated with the health sector. The engineers and all the like will be there to build our dream houses for us. Some professions will not be found any longer and we will need to learn new skills. 

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Um... No. (farm assist?) :facepalmpo2:

Thanks for the translation, Eric. Sometimes there are jokes that are very cultural, with their references, and no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find them. It happens a lot on this forum and I don't dare say it. This good joke explained gives me the opportunity. Thank you Mike.