JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

profession in new world!

On 1/19/2024 at 1:38 PM, Old said:

Since one does not wear headsets when jumping out of aircraft is it safe to assume I am looking at a fellow pilot? I have only known a handfull of jws that were pilots. 

Will we make use of airplanes in the new system?

Wonderful airplanes. Silent, and, they donʼt crash. (At last, i will be able to fly with the birds)

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

2 hours ago, Asele said:

Am looking forward to seeing when there will be no more doctors, nurses, pharmacists, medical laboratories, and all associated with the health sector. The engineers and all the like will be there to build our dream houses for us. Some professions will not be found any longer and we will need to learn new skills. 

true health issues will bring our confidence down dramatically. hope you get comfot from Jah..

On 2/12/2024 at 7:53 AM, lezale said:

Geologist; it would be so cool to study rock strata and corrolate it accurately to Jehovah’s creation of Earth.  Bonus would be all the trekking I would get to do in breathtaking locales 😁

I've thought the same thing! From the breathtaking scenery to uncovering a beautiful crystal. I'm a sucker for a pretty stone☺️

9 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

I'm also waiting for the family :  @Dages, @jwhess @Andrey, @LeolaRootStew@Miss Bea and Sid, @Sofia, @Sheep @Dhanyel, @hatcheckgirl@Richie, @Hava Saber under his clouds, @Pabo,  @Friends just call me Rossand so many others, you are all concerned.

How fascinating you mentioned the clouds obfuscate my face, @Dolce vita:hugs: Paradise is really a great! I think I'm going to visit you with my future wife, can't live next to you :lol:, I wanna live near stream or brook or creek than ocean. I want to create complex computer program I guess for the Earthlings (I fascinate beautiful complexity since I was a child). I want to note also how my journey with Jehovah in paradise goes (I've been creating a program currently about a note that helps me in everyday life; including logging in, which helps me to note what happen in my everyday life). If computers gone in the new world, I guess I'm going to create machines or something that helps me fascinate the complex ideas of Jehovah. Universe is very complex, many things to learn, I wonder how Jehovah made all of them. 

He knows you better than you know yourself, and he wants to help. :hugs:

I would eventually like to go back to the area of Alabama (which would probably no longer be called that, just the same area) which is where my parents, grandparents, and 1/2 of my great-grandparents (the ones on my father's side, died.  The rest of my great-grandparents (the ones on my mother's side) died in Georgia.  I would like to go back there, meet them again, and possibly study with some of them.  I have done my genealogy back to the 1500s on some lines, but could not find anything before 1800 on other lines.  It will be interesting to listen to their stories as I tell them about life in the last days.  If I live long enough to live through Armageddon, it will be interesting explaining to all of them that I am actually older than they are.

29 minutes ago, Mike047 said:

I'm all for exploring the possibilities of examining potential ways to travel around the universe to see if 'shortcuts' are really possible. The Einstein-Rosen bridge theory may have raised questions about the possibility, even of  'time' travel. 

I imagine Jehovah actively participating in this, like folding the universe to allow us to travel, on "demand" ? :pray: 

3 hours ago, Dages said:

I imagine Jehovah actively participating in this, like folding the universe to allow us to travel, on "demand" ? :pray: 

Stargate tv series could become reality in the future … who knows? Conventional travel even at speed of light is too slow to meet “demands” of vast Universe. There must be something else… something undiscovered yet. Future is exciting. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Stargate tv series could become reality in the future … who knows? Conventional travel even at speed of light is too slow to meet “demands” of vast Universe. There must be something else… something undiscovered yet. Future is exciting. 

Angelgate?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D