JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

Seems to me we had a thread about this very subject complete with a poll

However, since it is locked due to age, you would have to start a new one if you would like to discuss the "Right or Wrong" of that picture

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, richterbelmont10 said:

As Christians, it's important to know the difference between right and wrong.

Image result for toilet paper over under meme

I don't mind. But I do have a leaning to the "wrong" side on this, simply because I feel it helps save paper and prevent it unraveling all over the floor, which can happen sometimes if one gets too ethusiastic :lol:. With it "under", it slows down the unravel, making such less likely.

The queen uses it the wrong way then - so they say.

1 hour ago, Old said:

I thought the one on the right was for down-under. :confused:

No we use leaves.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 hour ago, Old said:

I thought the one on the right was for down-under. :confused:

No, the right one .. on the left .. is how it is in this house .. cats notwithstanding. :lol: I have yet had a cat that was the least bit interested in the loo roll - and there are currently 6 living here at the moment.  Don't ask!!!  Just know I am going mad. :uhhuh:

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a talk the week the CO was there. As soon as the song and prayer were finished, he was signaled by an elder for something but he asked them to wait. He then walked over to me and commended me on my talk, and told me how much he enjoyed it. I never forgot that..it turned out to be one of my most memorable talks because he Was there...😃

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on the leaf Lynn, the fig leaf is an irritant on one side, and soothes on the other, We have lots of kawakawa here, they are a bit peppery so not a good choice. 

I'm developing a leaf that  rolls itself up in a roll ... probably won't be perfected until the New System though ... might cross it with peppermint or lavender.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...