JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bible Shortage At Bethel?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3877 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

My daughter just got back from Bethel, Walkill and Patterson. They were with an elder's wife and tried to get a carton of Bibles because our congregation hasn't received any in 6 months. They found there were no Bibles available for them to bring back, and indications that there may be some kind of change in the works.

Has anybody heard anything about this?

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

My daughter just got back from Bethel, Walkill and Patterson. They were with an elder's wife and tried to get a carton of Bibles because our congregation hasn't received any in 6 months. They found there were no Bibles available for them to bring back, and indications that there may be some kind of change in the works.

Has anybody heard anything about this?

There is a shortage of Bibles all of around. I think we all need to show patience when getting it.

There is a shortage of Bibles all of around. I think we all need to show patience when getting it.

What do you mean, "when getting it"? I don't get it.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Our coming District Convention is entitled "God's Word is Truth" that may give you a hint?

OMG!  Jerry!

Can't you tell it straight without all these "hints"?  Just say it!!!   :pistols:  :bringiton:  :crackwhip:

JK 

"Absolute rubbish”

I don't dispute he's VERY clever, but I just wanted to know why? Is he clever because knows God's Word is Truth is the theme of the District Convention program, because I would like to be called clever too if that's alright because I knew that as well.

:)   Was thinking the same thing :)

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

hm, our congregation has a lot of bibles, all hard cover (not the paperback we had a few years ago). But we're out of Relevation books.

Are they in English?

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I don't dispute he's VERY clever, but I just wanted to know why? Is he clever because knows God's Word is Truth is the theme of the District Convention program, because I would like to be called clever too if that's alright because I knew that as well.

FeeBee - you too are very clever!!!  :wave:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Ah yes...LOTS of speculation...few answers... we will find out in hopefully in May.... first DA may clear up a few things... :D

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.