JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

This is cool...literally. ^_^

Jehovah gives us spiritual gems...and icy gems. :D

snowflake-collage-e1391523228846.jpg

http://earthsky.org/earth/best-snowflakes-photos-from-earthsky-friends?

Phyllis Calson said, “This is a collage of a few I took this year. Several hundred pics and so far I haven’t found 2 that are alike.”

snowflakes_frost-e1361556393636.jpg

Photo by Paula Lancaster Lupi of a snowflake and frost on her car window.

Winter can be breathtaking...literally! 5a5919dbf1250_SnowCOLDblowonhands.gif.ba6020531e8ee2689096851d82c635e4.gif

5a591a0228a0c_Snowingandfreezing.gif.285ea30ef318d73fa4ecdd6f4505a5c3.gif

14 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

This is cool...literally. ^_^

Jehovah gives us spiritual gems...and icy gems. :D

Winter can be breathtaking...literally! 5a5919dbf1250_SnowCOLDblowonhands.gif.ba6020531e8ee2689096851d82c635e4.gif

5a591a0228a0c_Snowingandfreezing.gif.285ea30ef318d73fa4ecdd6f4505a5c3.gif

They're all so beautiful, and hard to understand how there can be so many countless flakes and none alike.

Same as more stars in the Heavens than all the grains of sand on the Earth, and Jehovah knows them all by name..mind boggling..:S

We got a lot of those individual Flakes this afternoon - about 1 1/2 to 2 inches along with plunging temps. :no:.
Where is the Head & Shoulders shampoo for all those Flakes? :eek:

They are beautiful, though, and light up. They really create a magical environment if there ever was one. Of course, as with most anything, it comes with a price. That aside, we thank Jehovah for giving us such a fantastic variation.

To someone who lives in a hot, dry climate, snow really does look divine.  I've only experienced snow once when I went deep in the mountains in Japan.  Loved it!  But, hey, I realise it is no picnic for you to have to live and work and worship in such extreme temps.  I've seen on Instagram those pics of faithful brothers and sisters doing cartwork and witnessing in minus-something-ridiculous degrees. Not going to complain again about our weather here.

On 1/14/2018 at 2:06 PM, Skye said:

This is what cold looks like...

CE48E528-6245-4D15-84D6-DBE66EC6D95F.jpeg

Hahaha...Fae, I had to think about that picture for a second.

For those who are in warmer climates, there's a common phrase used in some parts of the world where a person may say: "It's so cold outside, I almost froze my butt off!") :lol:

Once after standing outside on a cold night admiring a blood moon, I went indoors and wrote (my sister) on WhatsApp that I almost froze my butt off but it was worth it. Only problem is that I sent it to the congregation WhatsApp group rather than to my sister!