JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Which video?

Google "dancing cows video" there are so many different vids, hard to tell which one the Danes were talking about.

Here's the story. I was wondering if anyone had actual footage pictures/videos watching the "flying udders".

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/19/474868392/in-denmark-dancing-organic-dairy-cows-signal-start-of-summer

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, shali said:

Another Ridiculous Church Sign!  Thought for sure it was going to be a Catholic Church - but alas, it was not!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e37124b5af0ec8e5

Chruch Sign2.jpg

Most of these over comical church signs are jokes.

This one was made here http://www.says-it.com/churchsigns/sign05.php

Church sign maker is for the sole purpose of poking fun at church signs, some times Kingdom Hall signs.

Just a spoof.

Google church sign photos and see if you can tell the real from the jokes.

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

29 minutes ago, Old said:

Most of these over comical church signs are jokes.

This one was made here http://www.says-it.com/churchsigns/sign05.php

Church sign maker is for the sole purpose of poking fun at church signs, some times Kingdom Hall signs.

Just a spoof.

Google church sign photos and see if you can tell the real from the jokes.

I took the picture myself as we were passing thru a small town on the way to Indy, so how could it be a spoof?!!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

22 minutes ago, shali said:

I took the picture myself as we were passing thru a small town on the way to Indy, so how could it be a spoof?!!

You got me there, I went to the web page I cited and all the details for that sign were there. I apologize. :peace:

Church signs are of special interest to me as I use them as an example of how Christendom ignores the Kingdom. I have never seen a church sign advertising  the Kingdom.

(Google 'church sign photos) 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

On 2/15/2016 at 9:31 AM, campanula said:

Well.... I guess there must be an option for boring generic JW

I don't have a picture but...

A man I formerly worked with was wearing a shirt that read, "Our Lady of Perpetual Inebriation Catholic School."  I saw the shirt and laughed.  I asked the man if Rose (an older devout Catholic woman that worked with us) had seen the shirt.  He said that I was the only one that caught on.  Most people that saw the shirt just said, "I didn't know you were Catholic."

I guess years of studying the bible with Jehovah's Witnesses tends to make one more aware of the wording when we read something.

I've never seen a church sign advertise the Kingdom or praise Jehovah.  They even spell Hallalujah differently (no jah at the end) now so that it doesn't mean "praise Jah" anymore to them.  They are always advertising an event in the church or have some pithy saying that isn't in the bible.  They can't even take the time to advertise true wisdom (as it comes from God's word).  I just thought this sign really took the "cake" as it were!  Can you imagine a kingdom hall advertising "wacky weiner Wednesday"?!!!!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

There's a Baptist church on the corner of the intersection to the road to our hall.  For the longest time, they had a giant placard planted

out front that said: God's Brady Bunch

:confused:

I would have to take insulin to watch that show.571a48733898a_YESGrin.GIF.6c6897064f8e00Definitely not REALITY TV.571a48b965bc3_Nogrinning.gif.ff4b063bf82

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

<They even spell Hallalujah differently (no jah at the end) now so that it doesn't mean "praise Jah" anymore to them. >

In old English ( which King James was originally produced in ) there was no "J" - it was an "I". The "J" came from German where it is pronounced as a "Y".  :shutup:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

17 hours ago, campanula said:

::o  Did I become a classic?  

"Well.... I guess there must be an option for boring generic JW " 

I mean. this my post is already 2 months old ....lol  

That quote came up on my last post.  I wondered how it got there.  It seems JWTalk is just putting in random quotes in some posts.  I did quote that post 2 months ago but I was actually trying to quote a different post this time around.

3 hours ago, Witness1970 said:

That quote came up on my last post.  I wondered how it got there.  It seems JWTalk is just putting in random quotes in some posts.  I did quote that post 2 months ago but I was actually trying to quote a different post this time around.

It seems the software has a long memory and if you make a mistake it will not forgive and forget...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 4/22/2016 at 3:12 AM, Witness1970 said:

"Our Lady of Perpetual Inebriation Catholic School."

There is a catholic church in our area that uses a geodesic design, we call it the 'our lady of epcot' church.

571b8323a4e73_OurLadyOfEpcot.JPG.d147b83

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Gi-Gi said:

How do I minimize a pic?

You save it and then use a picture editor to re-size it. I should have re-sized the troll before I posted it

Found out that I'm not only Black German Spanish Indian but also Jewish...never would have guessed!

My daughter is the same except she has Serbian Croatian German and French from her Daddy's side.  

So that makes her daughter...the baby...all of that plus Charlottes Daddy is German Dutch and Irish!

Charlotte now has red hair and steel blue eyes.  I can't wait to see her again!

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: