JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

12 hours ago, pnutts said:

Yesterday on Boston news weather they mentioned it was Allergy Season.

In forested areas your car Will Look Like This.

hello my old friend.jpg

MH cleaned the gutters yesterday thinking it was needles from the trees that clogged the drain holes but it was slimy, gooey pollen! Never heard of that before.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

13 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

MH cleaned the gutters yesterday thinking it was needles from the trees that clogged the drain holes but it was slimy, gooey pollen! Never heard of that before.

I posted this 13 hours ago and need to tell you I've been singing this in my head all day! Shared with MH and he's doing the same thing!

Sadly I relate to the pollen issue. I live on allergy meds and extra Sudafed 3 times a day because of pollen! 😵😵

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

9 hours ago, MikkiSoo said:

Singing this tune all day? MH and you. 

Yep, Hello Pollen My Old Friend

You've Come to Clog My Head Again..... oh goodness here we go again another day of singing That Tune😳😲😁

On 4/6/2019 at 1:57 PM, dilip kumar said:

Enjoyed their attack.

Garra rufa fish....! 1bd58b907505a469c8e8801ea194c91f.jpg42c98b1a2efec4f20c6379d35e1a6a88.jpg85ba91fbb9d57ff3d0a5577c5ef1195b.jpg

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, interesting.

https://bellatory.com/hygiene-grooming/fish-pedicure-fish-foot-spa

What Is A Fish Pedicure?

So what exactly is a Garra rufa fish pedicure? Many people are concerned with how their feet look and feel, especially during the summer months, when we want our feet to look their best in sandals and open-toed shoes. A traditional pedicure and foot pampering session involves trimming and filing the toe nails, painting the nails with nail polish and the removal of dry skin and calluses from the soles of the feetand heels with tools and moisturising cream. However, an alternative and novel way of removing this unsightly and uncomfortable dead skin came about when it was discovered that the tiny silver Garra rufa fish would happily nibble away at the dry skin on people’s toes and feet, and leave any rough skin very efficiently exfoliated. It is also thought that having one can also help to soothe skin conditions on the feet and ankles such as psoriasis and eczema. So what does having one feel like? People have reported that when the fish are nibbling your feet that it feels like a light massage and that the sensation is very relaxing. Garra rufa fish are also known as ‘doctor fish’ because of their strange appetite for snacking on people’s dead skin, but they are actually a species of toothless carp, that are native to the Middle East, being found in river basins in Syria, Turkey, Iran and Iraq. They have to be encouraged to nibble on dead human skin and this is usually done by not providing enough food or feeding the fish erratically.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

28 minutes ago, kejedo said:

MOre info on the fish pedicure https://www.peta.org/living/personal-care-fashion/fish-pedicures-dangerous-and-cruel/

I've only had one pro pedicure in my life. Maybe I'll get my second this year, but fishless. 

I love a pedicure. Have had many years ago. Now I do my own....feels great.

2 hours ago, kejedo said:

I have also stopped going to these fish spas, especially here in the East where the prices are cheap and the hygiene part of it is rather dodgy. I have doubts about the sanitary condition of the water and the type of fish being used may not the authentic kind.

But I do love being nibbled by the fishes.

But save money and DIY body scrub. Better still visit Bali for the mandi lulur (exfoliation massage). Whole body treatment. I buy my own Balinese exfoliating cream and do my own scrub. Luxuriating.

This sister, Sandy, and I are mistaken for each other from behind A LOT!  Finally I got a pic of what we look like from behind, well......ya I think I see the resemblance. We were both in pink so a good time for a pic.

222343923_SandyandI(606x1077).thumb.jpg.a274c2fbb71212fbfdc268e131514ae8.jpg

Edited by bagwell1987

6 hours ago, kejedo said:

Also gang hand sign for the South Talpatti cyclones aka New Moor Morons.

South Talpatti or New Moore, was a small uninhabited offshore sandbar island in the Bay of Bengal, off the coast of the Ganges-Brahmaputra delta region. It emerged in the Bay of Bengal in the aftermath of the Bhola cyclone in 1970, and disappeared at some later point.

Although the island was uninhabited and there were no permanent settlements or stations located on it, both India and Bangladesh claimed sovereignty over it.

Didn't get the joke until I googled this up

Detroit's first snowfall of winter usually arrives in November. About one in five years also receive a light snowfall in October. The season's last snowfall typically happens in April, although at least one in four Aprils receives no fresh snow. Detroit is normally free of snow every year from May to September.

Read that Upper Peninsula city was hammered with 200+ inches of snow this winter. 

Dust of Snow

The way a crow 
Shook down on me 
The dust of snow 
From a hemlock tree 

Has given my heart 
A change of mood 
And saved some part 
Of a day I had rued.