JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

2 hours ago, Loopy said:

3E14157F-44F3-426A-ADF7-BB0FA6B3D6B9.jpeg

I showed this to John and he says there is no way that snow would go through that combine.  LOL

If it ain't photoshopped, it has really got to have been really MODEFIED.   LOL

He can see no way that even modification would allow the snow to get through. Lololol

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

29 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

You gave me the point. Thank you!

Thank you, for your contributions, brother. It just shows that many folks on here like your posts and your personality. You are one of the aksakals of this forum (tu)

*Aksakal literally means a white beard. It is used towards well-respected older men in Central Asia and some parts of the Caucuses.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqsaqal

Edited by Tortuga

37 minutes ago, Bek said:

Br. Richard has hit 50,000 points! :ecstatic:

Tortuga_.png.a71755d2ad18a07c1403211d37cba3d0.png

Sh-h-h-h, you will embarrass him. I think he is still trying to cut down on his number of posts. Can adiction be a wonderful thing? :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Is she missing some teeth? Brother Chuck, in my hall, has a dachshund and she had some teeth removed now when she licks brother Chuck's hand the tongue comes out the side of her mouth circles around in front and does this like a figure 8 dance😅 makes me crack up.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

9 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Is she missing some teeth? Brother Chuck, in my hall, has a dachshund and she had some teeth removed now when she licks brother Chuck's hand the tongue comes out the side of her mouth circles around in front and does this like a figure 8 dance😅 makes me crack up.

Lol! No! But when she shakes her head, her nose is so long that her tongue pops out of the side of her mouth! So that's what she looks like afterwards! 😁

Not your everyday sight when you go to Walmart ...

316593291_Bat3.thumb.jpg.b412dd178f4a39fb9a9d67071b9467d8.jpg1438373034_Bat2.thumb.jpg.b34f70d302b71125ccbd5cb3f1263944.jpg

He was driving through the parking lot but kept getting stopped by people who wanted to take pictures :eek: 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~