JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

And of course the cat MUST sit on the paper for taking notes!  Cats do the darnest thing. 

why does your cat always sit on the paper you're reading

Your cat has incredible senses and can easily figure out where your focus is directed. He sees you staring at a paper and all your attention is directed at that object so he assumes if he sits on it he will then be in the center of your attention.

Edited by Mclove

1 hour ago, Lee49 said:

My daughters cat enjoying this morning zoom meeting!

IMG_20210502_172342.jpg

This looks about right. 

I see no MOUSE! 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I like to try different nutrition bars

1006976408_bar2(748x1331).thumb.jpg.0884049800e98a88a9200575192a868f.jpg

and apparently people at the offices where I work do too. When I see different wrappers in the trash at work I wonder how they liked it. If its yummy, expensive, low carb etc.... 

I guess this answered my questions...

Spoiler

1572755708_bar1(748x1331).thumb.jpg.2ac1f84381f3eca0bd5537f4856db602.jpg  NOPE

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Been recovering for a while, developed an ulcer from my meds so I made bone broth, yes it's as good as it looks. I drink 1 1/2 cup for breakfast and dinner. So nourishing.

bone broth (748 x 1331).jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

My Grand girl, Autumn, is totally in love with MollyMoo. This pup is one of those that, if I had doll cloths she would let herself be all dressed up!

Autumn Molly (748 x 1331).jpg

Rainbow chard anyone? Anyone.....please anyone??

chard (748 x 1331).jpg

Edited by bagwell1987

1 minute ago, bagwell1987 said:

My Grand girl, Autumn, is totally in love with MollyMoo. This pup is one of those that, if I had doll cloths she would let herself be all dressed up!

Autumn Molly (748 x 1331).jpg

Nice looking girl..your granddaughter I mean...

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Been recovering for a while, developed an ulcer from my meds so I made bone broth, yes it's as good as it looks. I drink 1 1/2 cup for breakfast and dinner. So nourishing.

bone broth (748 x 1331).jpg

I used to make an oxtail soup that was really good and nourishing...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

1 minute ago, Dove said:

Nice looking girl..your granddaughter I mean...

I used to make an oxtail soup that was really good and nourishing...

Sorry to hear about your ulcer...don't know if it's duodenal or peptic but I had the duodenal for more than 20 years....you never forget you have a stomach...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Oh, I forgot. I have oxtail in the freezer. I'll do that next time. Since I drink nearly a quart a day it doesn't take time to go through it. The stock pot netted 2 quarts of scraps for dog food and 7 quart bags of broth. I shared 2 quarts with a sister who suffers from Lyme disease and her meds upsets her stomach. At this time, they're building a new home, she doesn't have the kitchen to make it so I just share with her.

2 minutes ago, Dove said:

Sorry to hear about your ulcer...don't know if it's duodenal or peptic but I had the duodenal for more than 20 years....you never forget you have a stomach...

I actually don't know the difference but I do know the pain from it took all the strength outta me. The pain was almost worse than the surgery I had! But within 3 days the relief from broth and 'sleepytime tea' with chamomile and mint, made me realize it just may get better sooner rather than later.

Just now, bagwell1987 said:

I actually don't know the difference but I do know the pain from it took all the strength outta me. The pain was almost worse than the surgery I had! But within 3 days the relief from broth and 'sleepytime tea' with chamomile and mint, made me realize it just may get better sooner rather than later.

The peptic one is right in the stomach, the duodenal is in the tube leading from the esophagus to the stomach. Mine was pretty painful but I think the peptic is even more painful.

You can tell if it's duodenal by answering the question, do you feel better After you eat, or worse? If it's duodenal, you will feel Better after you eat something..

1 minute ago, Dove said:

The peptic one is right in the stomach, the duodenal is in the tube leading from the esophagus to the stomach. Mine was pretty painful but I think the peptic is even more painful.

You can tell if it's duodenal by answering the question, do you feel better After you eat, or worse? If it's duodenal, you will feel Better after you eat something..

It didn't really matter if I ate or not it just hurt. But knowing the acids in my stomach by not eating could cause more issues forced me to eat. It felt like it was in my stomach actually.

Through all this I've learned so many different things about the human body, Jehovah really made a complex thing in the human being. Amazing. And the healing process is fascinating in of itself. 

Our newest piece of furnture:

a saddle chair

Screenshot_20210504_175525.thumb.jpg.9ca141bf59a1d555a88ad9076833b72b.jpg

I have always wanted to turn my saddle into a chair.  I miss my horses.  But I have missed sitting in my saddle even more.  :D

I put it in my computer room, but will not be using it on Zoom...unless I sit side-saddle.  :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

10 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Yeah, but you’d have to be a champion weightlifter to be able to pick that thing up.    😁

I could hear her horses go, “”Ooooofffff” when she laid it on their back. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sorry Ross. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”