JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Library - app

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3539 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Please note, that the KM is not distributed on the website. The brother who manages equipd adheres to copyright laws and direction.

Please talk to a computer savvy/user elder. This is how I get the KM in pdf and ePub formats.

And yes, i enjoy equipd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you from your comment brother Al.

I don't have a problem getting the Km (PDF or EPub) files, since I'm an elder and have the credentials to access the jw.org. even though I'm not a savvy user. lol

Nevertheless, what I would "desire" and is simply a whishful desire is, in Equipd a way to import the EPub Km files to the app. in order to use a single application in the meetings. This could be done, I believe, using a cloud service such as dropbox or other import mechanism.

For example, in Surface tablets, exists an app. called JW Bible Reader that have this feature. It imports pdf/epub km files. And I believe it doesn't violates copyright laws since as Equipd, it uploads the data from jw.org.

And yes, as you, I enjoy very much Equipd and I recommend it to everyone who have iPad.

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

I don't have a problem getting the Km (PDF or EPub) files, since I'm an elder and have the credentials to access the jw.org. even though I'm not a savvy user. lol

Nevertheless, what I would "desire" and is simply a whishful desire is, in Equipd a way to import the EPub Km files to the app. in order to use a single application in the meetings. This could be done, I believe, using a cloud service such as dropbox or other import mechanism.

For example, in Surface tablets, exists an app. called JW Bible Reader that have this feature. It imports pdf/epub km files. And I believe it doesn't violates copyright laws since as Equipd, it uploads the data from jw.org.

And yes, as you, I enjoy very much Equipd and I recommend it to everyone who have iPad.

I use a pdf program for the KM, but let me play around. Maybe via the briefcase. I will let you know.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The immersive mode on my nexus 10 and 7 is full screen and awesome!

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Sorry, no go. http://support.equipd.me/entries/23633133-Add-support-for-Our-Kingdom-Ministry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It sounds like - not yet for equipd, but maybe in the future:

Hi Wayne - sorry for the delayed response. No there is no way yet. I have some ideas around this, but will be working on a few other features first. I will update this ticket with more details in the near future.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

It sounds like - not yet for equipd, but maybe in the future:

Hi Wayne - sorry for the delayed response. No there is no way yet. I have some ideas around this, but will be working on a few other features first. I will update this ticket with more details in the near future.

We need only to have patience...

Windows version has been updated to 1.1.1 not 1.2, so no bookmark feature yet. 

Has improved support for side-by-side apps.  Very handy to have the bible on one half and another app (eg pdf reader with watchtower) on the other.

Must have Windows 8.1 to use it.  Will not work with 8.0.

Sorry if this has already been answered but how do you clear out your bookmarks on the app?

If you are using an android click on the 3 tiny dots on the left side of the bookmark window and the garbage can will appear.

If you are using Apple product swipe the bookmark sideways and the garbage can will appear.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 4 weeks later...

I guess all in good time. And hopefully study edition soon. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

The one that I think is interesting is "Imitate Their Faith" since I BELEIVE that will be the next publication we study in the congregation bible study after Draw Close to Jehovah. However, at the rate we are going (about a chapter a month), we won't finish "Draw Close to Jehovah" until April 2016!!! 

So there are 14 new publications on there now including draw close book but I don't know but I hope they will add a marking feature but I'm still excited.

Thank you very much for the heads up - also looking forward to studying soon from this app   ...   maybe 2015 Sept. service year - tp

This  App updated on my Samsung note 10.1 just fine and works without a hitch however my wifes Samsung note 10.1 did not do so well. It crashes every time I try to open the app. I powered off the Tablet to see if that helped but no it did not.  I uninstalled the app and re-installed but it does the same thing. The only difference between the two tablets is that one is 32 GB and the other is 15 Gb internal mem.

Any suggestions?

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Wow, just noticed the update 1.3 for iPad at least (with more languages to follow).

This will be a great blessing to assist with our research and ministry.

Pr 4:18 "the bright morning light

That grows brighter and brighter until full daylight."

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

This includes all 7 new tracts, Bible Teach book, Draw Close book 2014 edition, Benefit BE book, Yearbook 2014, Imitate Their Faith, Good News brochure and Who are doing Jehovah's Will Today? 

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

A language other than English and nice way to flip between them - would be great!

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

This  App updated on my Samsung note 10.1 just fine and works without a hitch however my wifes Samsung note 10.1 did not do so well. It crashes every time I try to open the app. I powered off the Tablet to see if that helped but no it did not.  I uninstalled the app and re-installed but it does the same thing. The only difference between the two tablets is that one is 32 GB and the other is 15 Gb internal mem.

Any suggestions?

Try the uninstall/reinstall again, but this time, before you uninstall, go into the application settings of JW Library and clear the cache and all the data files. Then uninstall and re-download and install the app.

Edited by Musky