JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

June 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2887 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On May 27, 2016 at 0:58 PM, Hope said:

you can easily turn auto correct off.  i do it immediately upon receiving any new device.  

HOW?? I have both IPad and android.

Never Mind. I found out how.

Edited by mserskine

1 hour ago, trottigy said:

I would have thought you guys would have posted a link already   :lol1: 

Guess I'll have to wait   :wink:

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201606

This should work sometime late Sunday night or early Monday morning.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 hours ago, trottigy said:

I would have thought you guys would have posted a link already   :lol1: 

Guess I'll have to wait   :wink:

Alright! Okay! Down boy, down boy! jump_dog.gif

Richard beat me to it, so there's your link. But does it make a difference if we post the link now or wait until Sunday afternoon? You're not going to see the broadcast any sooner either way!

(It's these moderators high on bacon and Mountain Dew...!)

When they move to Warwick, do you think the studio would look a little bit different? Considering they quickly put-together the beautiful current studios at Brooklyn as fast as possible, with Warwick, a more permanent design could of been planned. Just like with the Bible Exhibitions that are meant to be bigger and sharper.

On 6/3/2016 at 4:52 PM, Sheep said:

Alright! Okay! Down boy, down boy! jump_dog.gif

Richard beat me to it, so there's your link. But does it make a difference if we post the link now or wait until Sunday afternoon? You're not going to see the broadcast any sooner either way!

(It's these moderators high on bacon and Mountain Dew...!)

:lol1:

That's awesome.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

It is my understanding that the studio is moving/has moved to the Tuxedo Complex, not Warwick (World Headquarters).

One of the Brothers from our Hall who spends quite a bit of time up there told me that, while he was there this last time, they were putting the studio in at Tuxedo - if any have gone to do work at Warwick .... when you went for the first time .... you might have gone to Tuxedo, in addition to having breakfast, gotten some instructions, a bus tour to Warwick, etc. Well, the room that you had breakfast in is where I was told the new studio is now located.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

The broadcast usually shows up about two minutes after I say that it hasn't shown up, so I'm going to start early and say that it hasn't shown up yet...

EDIT: It didn't work......:(

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

In the early days of the broadcasting, like December 2014 (I had to look up if it was 2014 or 2015... Can't believe it's been almost 2 years), the videos appeared on the like only 2-3 hours before they actually appeared on tv.jw.org front-page. It's only recently that i has become available 12-ish hours earlier..