JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How many letters to Russia from our members?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2520 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

9 minutes ago, cricket246 said:

why are the numbers decreasing :confused: by the way I live with my mom so she would counts too right lol? Or is this only actual online members.

Members and immediate family living with you.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

+ 9 here. = 1494

Edited by rocket

(1 Corinthians 2 14,15)  14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.

6 hours ago, Skye said:

I do not know what the current average is, but it is sincerely my hope and prayer, that all the letters sent to Russia from all corners of the world average 1 per publisher.

I hope it is more than that and I hope the GB asks us to include our number of letters on our FS report so we can get a worldwide total...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

I hope it is more than that and I hope the GB asks us to include our number of letters on our FS report so we can get a worldwide total...

Would their be any difference to these letters in this campaign and say letters written for any other campaign.  We write letters for homes & apartments we cannot call on in all our invitation campaigns. ( I am aware that in some countries the law of the land does not allow this.)

12 minutes ago, rocket said:

Would their be any difference to these letters in this campaign and say letters written for any other campaign.

I hope so, it would be nice to find out how many letters were sent for this special campaign.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

11 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I hope so, it would be nice to find out how many letters were sent for this special campaign.

Even if every one of the friends turn in a report for the letters sent,  it would still fall short of Total letters sent because of the many many non-Witnesses that are also writing letters, making videos etc.

7 minutes ago, rocket said:

Even if every one of the friends turn in a report for the letters sent,  it would still fall short of Total letters sent because of the many many non-Witnesses that are also writing letters, making videos etc.

Understood, I'm sure the brothers would make that clear.

Rocket; thanks for adding the total for me, I wasn't sure what the total was and was hoping someone would add the total for me. thanks :thumbsup:

(1 Corinthians 2 14,15)  14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.

My immediate family - 18

Total          1534

But we got together with my other daughter and her daughter and husband

18 more ... I won't add those to the total though

also...my mom and my mother in law...my wife and I wrote their letters so they could sign them and we mailed them

12 more ... I won't add these either 

Edited by DRCole