JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How many letters to Russia from our members?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2520 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

5 minutes ago, Victoria said:

A hundred years ago? Wow! 

Yup. He was born March 11, 1917. They didn't know that my grandfather was still alive. He was in a military hospital ( Sunnybrook ) in Toronto for a year. He had lost a leg and his brother ( who we didn't know anything about until after my dad died 9 years ago. A WWI picture we thought was my grandfather was actually his brother- same haircut, same mustache, same uniform even same unit.

Edited by pnutts

added a line

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

4 hours ago, Victoria said:

A hundred years ago? Wow! 

It's the year of  Russian revolution when Lenin made people become atheists.

OT :D

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Sent my 6 before 6am!

+6 = 1966

6 letters sent to Russia.jpg

Edited by rocket

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

4 hours ago, AH173 said:

Sent my 6 before 6am!

+6 = 1966

6 letters sent to Russia.jpg

Plus my wife and daughter did their 6. Up the number by 12.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

22 minutes ago, AH173 said:

Plus my wife and daughter did their 6. Up the number by 12.

Confusing repost.

I take it you mean:

12 added, total now 1985 ?

(15 to more will get us to 2000  :D)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.