JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How many letters to Russia from our members?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2490 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very encouraging thread.  So  add 3 from me so far. making the count 1023

:wave: from Aussie. 

Edited by rocket

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

12 letter from my wife, Trisha and myself.    Each of these Government officials deserve one in behalf of our dear brothers and sisters.     I hope that they can't move in their offices for all the letters being delivered.  

=1047

Edited by rocket

I mailed my letters first thing this morning.  Couldn't believe how reasonable US postage is compared to other countries.

Now, here's hoping the Russian government doesn't put a ban on incoming mail.:uhhuh:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

8 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I mailed my letters first thing this morning.  Couldn't believe how reasonable US postage is compared to other countries.

Now, here's hoping the Russian government doesn't put a ban on incoming mail.:uhhuh:

Hi Ross

Did I miss a number somewhere? Don't see your letters added to the total. 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

14 minutes ago, rocket said:

I only went back a couple of pages. My Bad.  :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.