JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How many letters to Russia from our members?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2519 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Our congregation has completed 177 letters as per confirmation from our COBE. If I add this to the last total of 1248; This gives us 1425. 

My family ( my wife and I) cumulatively wrote 4 letters; that's the average of 2 letters each. Though she wrote three beautiful letters

edit:

member + member's family

+4  = 1252

Edited by rocket

1 minute ago, Vido said:

Our congregation has completed 177 letters as per confirmation from our COBE. If I add this to the last total of 1248; This gives us 1425. 

That's such an awesome effort my dear Vido. I think we would LOVE to include many congregations in this, but the numbers collected in this thread are from members of jwtalk ... sooooo you couldn't get all of them in your congregation to sign up to jwtalk could you? (Just joking ... lovely effort).

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

4 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

That's such an awesome effort my dear Vido. I think we would LOVE to include many congregations in this, but the numbers collected in this thread are from members of jwtalk ... sooooo you couldn't get all of them in your congregation to sign up to jwtalk could you? (Just joking ... lovely effort).

My bad...my sister so sorri......I wrote one letter; 129 should be the total

11 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

. sooooo you couldn't get all of them in your congregation to sign up to jwtalk could you? (Just joking ... lovely effort).

That's actually a very good idea...Will try to get them involved; sure they would love it

16 minutes ago, Vido said:

My family ( my wife and I) cumulatively wrote 4 letters; that's the average of 2 letters each. Though she wrote three beautiful letters

Right now we are still at 1248

I don't think your congregation total fits this list, members and families only, but you and your wife fit nicely. Not sure from your second post how many you should add. 3 or 4?

Go ahead and enter your number this way:

2(or 3) added to 1248 for a total of  ---------- 

You do the math.

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Vido, I think this is what you mean 

1248 4 added total 1252.

With Cricket's imput I think we are at 1260, right Lynn?

Edit:

Correct

Edited by rocket

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

1 hour ago, Vido said:

That's actually a very good idea...Will try to get them involved; sure they would love it

Haha I was joking my dear, joining a forum is a very personal choice.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I am sending 6 letters which gives a grand total to our count of 1325.

If each of us average a total of 6 letters they will be receiving over 50 million letters in Moscow. To see that from every country and language of the world will be an unprecedented event for any government to experience. It reminds me of the Jews standing for their lives in the days of Queen

Esther. And who knows, perhaps Jehovah will give us the same favor as He did to Esther.

GStorrs46

Edited by rocket

Friends, Remember, this is for Letters written by Members and their immediate family ONLY.  Do not post # for friends or Congregation Members that you help write letters for. 

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/30284-how-many-letters-to-russia-from-our-members/?do=findComment&comment=456970

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25