JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

1 minute ago, Old said:

Like Chevy or Ford trucks?

Nissan or Toyota? 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

6 minutes ago, Old said:

Someone bought a Nissan? Really? :lol::D

Ok, I'm way off topic so I'll stop, however my BIL had a very nice Nissan Titan before he died last year.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Yeah, like Ford or Chevy trucks. I have a 1992 Dakota that I bought new in October 1991. The paint fell off in about 5 years, but the truck keeps trucking.

I learned to drive on a 1965 Datsun 520 with 4 on the column and a massive 1300cc engine. Called it my Porche. I could run the quarter mile in less than two hours.

22 minutes ago, cmcewen said:

Yeah, like Ford or Chevy trucks. I have a 1992 Dakota that I bought new in October 1991. The paint fell off in about 5 years, but the truck keeps trucking.

I learned to drive on a 1965 Datsun 520 with 4 on the column and a massive 1300cc engine. Called it my Porche. I could run the quarter mile in less than two hours.

I had a 72 Datsun truck with a Chevy 305, 2 speed powerglide. Not your average Datsun...

1 minute ago, SUNRAY said:

What was wrong with the JWL app that the new Android update fixed?

The Whats New page was blank and wouldn't refresh.

I just updated both my android phone and tablet and my WHATS NEW function now works. However, when I try to bring up SING TO JEHOVAH - NEW SONGS under Audio Programs, nothing comes up. All other audio programs come up but NEW SONGS doesn't. Anyone else have that problem?

And now, on my iPad SING TO JEHOVAH - NEW SONGS is missing. What's going on? More new songs to be added maybe??

Edited by mserskine

1 hour ago, mserskine said:

I just updated both my android phone and tablet and my WHATS NEW function now works. However, when I try to bring up SING TO JEHOVAH - NEW SONGS under Audio Programs, nothing comes up. All other audio programs come up but NEW SONGS doesn't. Anyone else have that problem?

Yes, it started last night before I updated the app and it is still doing it.

I bought a Bose wireless speaker for my wife and I was testing it last night, I downloaded and played song 139 from JWL and when I tried to open the New Songs folder again, it would not open.

1 hour ago, mserskine said:

And now, on my iPad SING TO JEHOVAH - NEW SONGS is missing. What's going on? More new songs to be added maybe??

...maybe they are no longer considered to be New Songs...

Maybe..just maybe...the song book on JWL is being updated??? :thumbsup:

Edited by Tortuga

added missing letters. stupid keyboard..

22 minutes ago, mserskine said:

NEW SONGS on my iPad mini  doesn't show at all.

I just checked my PC and the songs were there so I thought it was an Android issue, then I saw your post and I checked my PC again, the NEW SONGS folder is gone!

New Songs-Gone.JPG

Edited by Tortuga

My Nee Songs also do not load on my Android devices..

I have another issue with my 10" Samsung Tab 2 tablet..None of my links open in the side window!! Anyone have this problem?

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

The mystery deepens.  At 10:43 PDT  checked on my Windows 10 PC and all new songs are present.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

New songs gone too.  Also if you check a meeting that uses a new song (ie July 11-17) and click Show Media, the song does not show.

Jerry, have you click on What's New, and then refresh and wait for the update.  The latest update will show the No.5 Watchtower in What's New.

I'm guessing that the "New Songs" are not going be "New" for much longer.

"Curouser and curiouser " I have all the songs. I haven't found an update in either a android or apple ap stores in some time. Where is everyone getting these updates? 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Ok, just now found an update for Android and did the update. Still have all the new songs.  :) What am I doing right? :(