JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - November 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1240 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

My speculation and desire is that we will have more talks of the AM. I think the AM this year won't be a full program in the regular sence but a compilation of talks published separetely, just like the year text talk which didn't have any host or indication that it was part of the AM (which usually is)

18 hours ago, Jothob said:

Well things are very very different this year that’s for sure! Things we’ve been used to for most of our lives in the truth have certainly changed this year! It’s a bit unnerving but quite exciting too! 

O yes! Things have been very different this year... Who would've imagined a convention with members of the governing body as Speakers!!! 

Twas epic!!!

On 10/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jothob said:

Well things are very very different this year that’s for sure! Things we’ve been used to for most of our lives in the truth have certainly changed this year! It’s a bit unnerving but quite exciting too! 

Totally agree!

On 10/22/2020 at 1:16 AM, Jothob said:

Agreed. ☺️

That was such a treat for sure!

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

5 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

Once again, will the theme and scripture for the 2021 Convention be announced?

I sure hope so.

It will be announced this weekend...☺️ But if you want to know right now, go to the ‘2021 regional convention thread’ A brother has already had his meeting so it’s on there.....post #71

4 hours ago, Jothob said:

It will be announced this weekend...☺️ But if you want to know right now, go to the ‘2021 regional convention thread’ A brother has already had his meeting so it’s on there.....post #71

Yeah but what is the verse? The theme was announced not the verse.

6 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

Yeah but what is the verse? The theme was announced not the verse.

I don’t know I’ve not had my announcement yet till my meeting tomorrow. 
Was the verse not mentioned then? 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)