JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Not So Obvious Things That Won't Exist In The NS

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1161 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 hours ago, Hope said:

Those watches are mechanical

Funny, I never thought of a watch as being maniacal - They always seemed fairly inert just sitting there on the lower part of the arm. I mean, they don't twist the arm they are on. They don't make you ......

image.png.ed854dc564c7dd9bd556d4c7d1a015fc.png

image.png.0be26e4904d1b6c35a672277470f7d87.png

image.jpeg.641439c4ea24c4b36aa3d8d1ac97b3ca.jpeg

That says 

image.png.e2ac853da8832d9b7bce19f9c66a2ef4.png

image.jpeg.09c66be87151e734da1b0bf79fdafe74.jpeg

image.png.4e5a898369f70b0253565c462c084058.png

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Without any doubt in the new world we will keep learning about all aspects of Jehovah's creation, but today I realized that it will be very difficult to improve our knowledge of human anatomy and the functions of every organ in our body. There will be no dead bodies to dissect and no unbalanced organs to analyze either. So how are we going to study the inside of the human body?

3 minutes ago, carlos said:

Without any doubt in the new world we will keep learning about all aspects of Jehovah's creation, but today I realized that it will be very difficult to improve our knowledge of human anatomy and the functions of every organ in our body. There will be no dead bodies to dissect and no unbalanced organs to analyze either. So how are we going to study the inside of the human body?

New world scientists when they get their hands on a rebel body at the end of the 1000 years.

But seriously.. dunno, maybe some future tech to see through the body, or just divine education.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 11:51 PM, EccentricM said:

New world scientists when they get their hands on a rebel body at the end of the 1000 years.

But seriously.. dunno, maybe some future tech to see through the body, or just divine education.

Yeah I tend to agree.

I guess once we’re perfect we don’t really need to know how everything inside the human body works, just that it does. Although, it is faith strengthening to study to see how well made we truly are. That was an interesting query Carlos.

On 1/2/2021 at 12:43 AM, carlos said:

My guess is the existing information we have about the human anatomy, and all it's functions, will not necessarily be gone, or those who have this knowledge will share the knowledge. Certainly will be fascinating to continue studying animals, plants, nature and what can be mimicked from it's natural engineering. I think learning in general will never stop, and specifically for those who seek out this type of knowledge. I would also be interested to learn more about hormone function, brain neurons and their affect on the body. Even massages or pressure points effects, and its various benefits. So much to learn really, and grow in awe and appreciation of Jehovah's creation. Whether it's the study of sciences, engineering, or any other area one has an interest in.

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

• 5 weeks later...

No more...

• Endless passwords
  • Junk mail
  • Spam calls -spam email
  • Hollywood
  • Rich & famous
  • Zoo's
  • Toxic fabrics - mattresses, carpets & clothing
  • Social Security
  • Insurance policies
  • Wrinkle creams - no more Botox
  • Chocolate, bacon -  wait a minute, wrong list! :whistling:

(Deuteronomy 28:3)  “Blessed you will be in the city, and blessed you will be in the field.

Being blessed by Jehovah is not contingent on location, assignment or circumstances. 

Some of that stuff I might still have in the NS...Especially after the 1000 years...I know what life is like now don’t want to live through that again...When people become mean again...I’ve seen enough Star Wars to know bad people will try to take over the system...Its not of matter of of it might happen. Since it’s already been written that it will happen. If that’s the case hopefully it won’t be super long...Anyway that’s besides the point we have to get through this crazy world first... in the meantime to the batcave robin!!!

image.gif.37f1f9d101e829764c925bfc163be707.gif

Edited by Nemo

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)