JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Not So Obvious Things That Won't Exist In The NS

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1158 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

54 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Lipstick?

(running away....:D)

Oh, I hope lipstick will be a choice! 💋  I love wearing make-up and grooming.  A sister in our car group years ago said she's glad women won't have to shave anymore. I said you don't *have* to shave now, if you don't want... but I'm not going thru eternity looking like Bigfoot! 😉 

I don't mind shaving, tweezing, pedicures or make-up... it's just normal self care to me.  I hope people will be able to dye their hair for fun, too!

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

Oh, I hope lipstick will be a choice! 💋  I love wearing make-up and grooming.  A sister in our car group years ago said she's glad women won't have to shave anymore. I said you don't *have* to shave now, if you don't want... but I'm not going thru eternity looking like Bigfoot! 😉 

I don't mind shaving, tweezing, pedicures or make-up... it's just normal self care to me.  I hope people will be able to dye their hair for fun, too!

O sis Uani I love your humor. 🌺

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

8 hours ago, Qapla said:

Underground utilities do not mar the landscape ... just saying - there are more to utilities that just electricity.

Well they all start above ground don't they?….. just saying 🙃

Edited by Your Brother

Locksmiths?

As for forest fires,

Local Needs: Brothers, please avoid forest number 8 next Three-day because it will be receiving its scheduled lightning strike at noon.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

11 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Consider this my dear brother: actually help to germinate seeds and benefit forests in many ways,,

I was not referring to hunting.

11 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Some seeds will not germinate and grow unless they are scorched by fire first.

9 hours ago, Qapla said:

There are pine trees that the cones do not release the seeds unless heated to degrees only found in fires - not summer heat.

This is interesting, actually. I honestly hadn't thought of this before, but maybe there would be mild forest fires happening in the new world as a natural event...Glad we discussed this!

Just now, Bjern said:

This is interesting, actually. I honestly hadn't thought of this before, but maybe there would be mild forest fires happening in the new world as a natural event...Glad we discussed this!

Here in Florida they are called "controlled burns" and they do not rely on the timing of lightning ... they are started on purpose, monitored and not allowed to get "wild".

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 12/23/2020 at 6:15 PM, New World Explorer said:

Where to get them? some of the are fun.... and I like fun!

On 12/23/2020 at 6:39 PM, Friends just call me Ross said:

Just Google animated gifs.

There are thousands of free gifs.

Right. Go to Google, and type in a topic, and the word "gif".

For example, let's say you want an animated gif about power lines. Just type in power lines gif. You'll be amazed at what you come up with!

1054341509_Skippingpowerlines.gif.ade64e2fcb9b8a317a6c5201c9e9bfdd.gif

5 hours ago, Hope said:

We will always find a way! Berry juice perhaps? 💋😄

5 hours ago, Hope said:

I hope it's not an option for me to wear or not to wear make-up (or, wear lipstick, etc).

Dunno about that, its supposed to be one of the best parts of marriage isn't it? ...
Your wife will have only good hair days, no need for hair spray, a perfect figure, no need for corsets, but you might still have to cough up for expensive footwear!

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Ludwika said:

no need for corsets

Not for the figure, I just think aesthetically they look good and accentuate 😋  (I'm not talking about them being hidden UNDER clothes, either, hence my reference to "married" life 😄) And hairspray can be used for styling, right?

Edited by EccentricM

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)